8/11 North east spirited tour

NinjaDoc

Thinking about riding around the good roads of north east again this Saturday. Been riding long miles to south and east for couple of weeks and its quite tiring. So planning on doing a moderate distance ride around most of the good roads in north east itself. Weather looks okay for now. Will update details later based on interest . Wont be a hyper sport pace, will be moderate pace.

Edit: new info

We can meet here by 9:30 am

625 East Lincolnway

Minerva‎ OH‎ 44657

United States

Will try to ride around 4 hours and end in Lisbon

If others are okay will grab a bite from infamous std

Never did this kind of relaxed ride this season, all were no stop mega milers

Pace will be moderate, last few times we ended up pushing a bit

Good roads , good weather??? , just enjoy The day

As always IT'S NO RACE JUST PACE

Edited by NinjaDoc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit just remembered I'm getting my washer and dryer delivered tomorrow so I'm out :(

tomorrow... friday ? you mean ?

gump, am thinking of meeting around

magnolia: where 183 meets 542 >> 115 E Carrollton St

Magnolia, OH 44643 50 ft NW

planning on hitting almost all the good stuff around NE region and ride around like 3 to 4 hours 542 >212> 151> 646 > 9 > 151 > 152> 39 > 644 > 518 etc we will improvise based on common interest and timing etc

Damn, I was hoping for a bit closer than 80 miles of slabin it south. I may go depending on how I feel. PM me your number and I'll give you a text to let ya know. I do; however, need to be back early afternoon.

Damn, I was hoping for a bit closer than 80 miles of slabin it south. I may go depending on how I feel. PM me your number and I'll give you a text to let ya know. I do; however, need to be back early afternoon.

Gump, this is least slab for us neo guys to hit somE decent roads :) if we start around 9:00 we get home by 3:00

found a couple places I have to look at tomorrow; hopefully one fits the bill and I can get the bike out on Saturday.

Any idea of a starting time?

Around 9 we can start, since it's a cool day :)

So your thinking of leaving magnolia at 9?

Doc, want to meet in Hanoverton?

Sure, will let you know the time we leave canfeild.

If i remember right, there is a marathon in Minnerva right next to magnolia, rest of us can meet there, I will post the address soon.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Weather for Saturday is still looking a bit iffy, but I'm still planning on coming at this point.

Bulk of clouds will be over by later tonight, seems like only tail end patches for sat early morning, we might be able get a good ride in, been a while since we rode in below 75 degree temps :D Gonna be awesome

Work has been keeping me busy so I've got to stretch the ole' girl's legs out. I could use some rumble time to destress. Your route and pace sounds just like what the NinjaDoc ordered...

I in at this point if the weather holds.