8/11 North east spirited tour

NinjaDoc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see how it looks here in the morning before heading out, but I'm still planning on coming at this point.

it will look bad with cloudy outlook, but its gonna be alright i believe, if at all we might just get sneezed on thats all (i hope)

I'm in as of now also. May try to join ya'll on Sunday too if I can get some stuff done around the house after tomorrow's ride.

Very cool, will see you there

Me and jerry will be meeting in Canfeild BP at 7:50 am and head out to minnerva by 8:10 AM

it will look bad with cloudy outlook, but its gonna be alright i believe, if at all we might just get sneezed on thats all (i hope)

I'm not scared by a little rain (that's what Simple Green and Honda Polish are for :D).

Unless it's actively coming down hard, I'll still head out.

I'm in as of now also. May try to join ya'll on Sunday too if I can get some stuff done around the house after tomorrow's ride.

Sweet, will be good to have a fellow R1 on board.

With a couple VFR's, a superchicken, a '51, and a couple x-planes, we're setup to be a good sounding group.

Dayum mojo, so sorry we waited till around 9:40, had no idea u were coming. There was no AT&T coverage in minnerva to check forums or call either ( didn't have ur number any ways ) u shud pm me your nUmber too so this doesn't happen

No worries Doc. My phone wasn't picking up a GPS signal so I got lost on the way. I didn't get there until about 9:50. 20 mins late so no hard feelings as that exceeds the amount of time I'd have waited. Next time.

Back home without any issues (or rain).

Was a bit damp this morning, but overall some nice, cool weather to ride in. Thanks for putting it together, Doc, really liked the route and the pace.

I'll see how the video turned out and try to upload something later today.

niceee, next time i am gonna ride right in front of you, so i can get myself on video. :) seeing our self in video helps a lot in learning about body position.

I need to get a better way to mount it to the R1 too. I think something off the passenger peg with a good bit of the bike in the frame would look nice.

I am trying to get my friend scrubbed in to come out with you guys. Been doing alot of riding with him. Rode down 164 and hit 646 and came up 9 last night. He was real sore, and he needs to get a little more comfortable with bends before he can keep up with you guys though. But does everything else like he has been riding for years.