Motoseries Track Day at Nelson 8/20

RVTPilot

Oh yeah, I should prolly bring that suit, enit? :D
Well, once it's paid in full...which will be later. I will have my old one there as a backup in case your memory is anything like mine. It's hell getting old! Looking forward to meeting you there!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice meeting you RVTPilot, Keith Stone, and the handful of others whose names already elude me...

Already plan on being back up there Labor Day weekend--Looking forward to bBbOunCINGgg the Mille around the track again, lol...

Today went so completely unlike what I planned or imagined. Rain, a track unlike what I imagined, biblical rain, and a speeding ticket on the way home...in my home town no less. But, any day at the track is better than a good day at work. Was great to put a face to Coyote, and I now have even better motivation to get in better shape :D and a I owe Craig a day re-organizing his trailer. As long as it's not like when I found myself in Jinu's trailer. *shudder*

Fix my brakes and we will call it even.

There seems to be no helping you this season. :(

Get that thing replaced and make sure to bleed it this time. I'd also suggest replacing that rotor and bearing on that side just to be safe.

There seems to be no helping you this season. :(

Get that thing replaced and make sure to bleed it this time. I'd also suggest replacing that rotor and bearing on that side just to be safe.

What could be wrong with that rotor? :confused:

F1 rotors get that hot all the time. :p