Dayton Meet and Greet.

Anden

Yeah mutt......me too. Im tired of waitn on it..... At this point id say it wont be ready. He went to motoGP over the weekend and i found i need another $90 in parts yet for it..... By the time they get ordered 2mrw and then wait n see if he touches it or not. If he would climb sll over it in the evenings it would be pretty much there by the weekend. I may have to resort to getn it and tryn to figure out how to finish it on my own. Guess we will see......

Riders lets get together on a time& place to meet up Sunday. Ride in on RT.42 to 35 to Harshman to Dixie. Any other ideas, lets hear it. Brown you got my # hit me.

Why not take 741 to Dixie into Dayton. Then catch keeowee up to little York.

So who's going??...if this event is still on I'm game.

I live in Tipp, so I'm not sure about a meeting place....it's only 10 minutes down the road. But I'd rather take the back roads.

Edited by NDspd

We will be heading down at 1ish from piqua. Does any one want to meet at 5/3 on 571 & CR 25a in Tipp? We could meet there around 1 & roll out by 130.

Yeah that works for me. I'll be on my SV and be there a few minutes early.

Brown 57, FZn it, anyone else down this way whats the word. Lets get a plan. A couple of guys I work with might ride out with us, I'll get them on the way to rt. 42. I want to roll around 12:30. Hows the bike coming Brown.

Bike is up an running name a exact place an time