My First Group Ride - Thanks Hoblick!

JohnG

Went on my first ever group ride today. Out east on 256 to 555 and 669 and I think 37? Not sure since I was just following and working the viffer to keep it on the asphalt. Never done anything like this before - always been a loner and a commuter. Was nice to have bikes in front and in the mirrors, too. Thanks to Hoblick for putting this together and Baccus for calling me this morning to make sure I went.

Don't know the logins of the other three riders in our group, but I think we all had a good time. No mishaps and the only moment was when one of us thought they lost something off their bike and they stopped. Me and Hoblick were out front and had to double back to see what happened. Fortunately, everyone was OK.

Nice to meet Ryan's better half too, by the way. Ryan, I think she might be a keeper there man. ;)

Thanks again to all for making this a real treat of a day for me! Can't way to do it again!

:D

I think I saw your group out on 555 headed south yesterday. I was headed north on a yellow cbr with my brother & nephew following on a vstrom & buell respectively. Glad you had a good ride. It sure would be nice if they would put some real pavement on 555 though.

Oh yeah! I remember seeing you guys go by... There didn't seem to be many bikes on the road yesterday. I was kind of surprised. Not that it was a bad thing. :rolleyes: