Any chance any one is off 8/13

NinjaDoc

^^^^

This !!

My bike has cobwebs on it !

:lol:

i just cleaned some cobwebs off mine yesterday. The only rides I've been on since the Gap trip have been some easy touring with the gf. I'm in dire need to take a day and get out for some fun stuff

Nivin, I hit 25k miles on mine yesterday and havent had the valves chacked. I bought it with 14k on it last summer, most people say to just wait until 30k miles to have the maintenance done. More often than not they take it in for the maintenance and they valves are fine.

Edited by Jester_

Nivin, I hit 25k miles on mine yesterday and havent had the valves chacked. I bought it with 14k on it last summer, most people say to just wait until 30k miles to have the maintenance done. More often than not they take it in for the maintenance and they valves are fine.

15-16 k they say for valve checks, will see about that when time c0mes, but been hearing different opinion on these

What city?

sorry jimmy, just saw the reply, am from youngstown. We usually ride weekends, do come out when ur free