Can I get VIN checked please? :D

JStump

carfax is a joke. look up how to tell if a car has been in an accident and repainted and what not

My Infiniti was in 2 accidents that I was aware of before i bought it and it showed nothing on the carfax

It's a 2010 WRX Hatch, looking at a few right now and just want the carfax or equivalent. Looking for accidents and major service. May have a few more to look up later today.

Carfax only shows accidents that have an impact on the title (totaled).

carfax is a joke. look up how to tell if a car has been in an accident and repainted and what not

My Infiniti was in 2 accidents that I was aware of before i bought it and it showed nothing on the carfax

This

Carfax only shows accidents that have an impact on the title (totaled).

You're wrong. It shows minor damage as well. It will show service records and mileage if its been reported.

1 Owner, No Accidents reported, 5 Service records.

shows its at Park Mazda with 27,750 mi. on it

Like stated before only if reported. I own a body shop

and if the customer is paying out of pocket it will not

show on any report.

PM me an email add. and ill scan the car fax to ya

You're wrong. It shows minor damage as well. It will show service records and mileage if its been reported.

Lets just say that it has been my experience that it only shows things that change the title. I signed up for the unlimited check in 2006 when I was looking for a new vehicle. I was curious what it would show, so I ran the van I was getting rid of (which I personally wrecked and reported in 2005) but nothing showed up. I then ran another vehicle I knew to be wrecked and reported...nothing. I checked 2 more that I knew to be wrecked with the same result. Never used it again.

• 3 months later...

Took forever but finally loaded.

National Insurance Crime Bureau.

NICB's VINCheck is a service provided to the public to assist in determining if a vehicle has been reported as stolen, but not recovered, or has been reported as a salvage vehicle by cooperating NICB members

The Kia is for my little brother, I am personally looking at a 2008 pearl white STI hatch :D

STIs are total poser cars that can't handle their own design power for more than short spurts. Subaru sells you a performance package for an $8500 premium and then calls "driving under boost for extended periods of time" "abuse."

STIs are total poser cars that can't handle their own design power for more than short spurts. Subaru sells you a performance package for an $8500 premium and then calls "driving under boost for extended periods of time" "abuse."

So should I get a WRX? Only reason I am looking at STI's are because you can get a used one for the same price I was gonna buy a new WRX for. Definitely want something reliable though.

I'll race my sti against yours.