Can I get VIN checked please? :D

JStump

So should I get a WRX? Only reason I am looking at STI's are because you can get a used one for the same price I was gonna buy a new WRX for. Definitely want something reliable though.

Tough call. The STI should be reliable on the street, but then why pay for all the trick stuff? I'd rather have the new car, but didn't like the WRX.

I'll race my sti against yours.

Is it stock? If so I might be able to hang. :D

Tough call. The STI should be reliable on the street, but then why pay for all the trick stuff? I'd rather have the new car, but didn't like the WRX.

That's why I got the wrx, I wanted the warrantee and the knowledge that no one else beat on it. I have my bikes for a real adrenaline rush, the wrx makes the boring commute more fun. I'm curious though, what did you personaly not like about the wrx that made you decide against it?

I'm curious though, what did you personaly not like about the wrx that made you decide against it?

I dislike the combination of power delivery and short gear ratios. In lower gears it's jumpy and through a gear too quick, in higher gears the power really falls off up top. I was never really considering one in the first place though.

I went to buy an STI on an impulse about this time last year, thinking it would be a great winter DD and sometimes track toy. Luckily I had time to do some research and get my deposit back before it came in.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I get 1FADP3L99DL150353 checked? I hope the accident I was in doesn't show but if it does I can use it in court to help my case of diminished value.Thanks!

Anyone able to run this? I still need to figure out if my accident has been reported or not and if I want to go to court over it. Thanks!