Pop Bottles from HELL zombi apocalypse!

buildit

Okay, it's time for the spaghetti western meets attack of the killer tomatoes meets You Tube shooter using soda bottles! What fun is just shooting pop bottles with out turning them into a zombi apocalypse? I think I'm ready for the big screen! :rolleyes: Try to remember it's supposed to be really bad acting to meet my "B" movie rating, thankfully I am an over achiever in this area.;) ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfxsolOa7wc

I want my 5 min back.. No really I want it back

Apparently some don't remember the old b movie with bad effects and three takes in a death scene. Tried to explain on another forum how it is supposed to be bad acting with switching clothing, guns changing (start with a revolver then suddenly it's a glock, using a pump .22 instead of a shotgun, spurs on tennis shoes, etc. Oh well, I guess it is a generational thing. Like someone not understanding the way shows that were black and white suddenly became color.

So I'm guessing Hoblick doesn't like British humor either?:rolleyes:

^ wait, did that just happen? You thought it was a waste of time, then you spent even more of your time making (several) posters about what a waste of time it was?

I grow more confused about people every day. :(

• Upvote 1

I for one, got it, and liked it. The spurs on the tennis shoes and the variety of spent shells dropping to the ground, all from one shooting gun was classic! Lol!

Good eye, I was hoping someone would catch the multiple shells hitting the ground form a revolver no less. One of the few plays on modern action movies. ;)

Good eye, I was hoping someone would catch the multiple shells hitting the ground form a revolver no less. One of the few plays on modern action movies. ;)

And the shot noises didn't match up with the revolver recoil pictured.