Feeler: Easy Paced Riding 150-200 miles

NinjaDoc

Ride was awesome. I'm back with another 345 miles on the clock. After I split from you guys I found a decently fun route back up to Malvern. Ended up making it back to my house from the meet point in 40 mins :D

Man you guys kept me on my toes. I've never pushed a bike that hard before. It was fun though. Sorry I had to break off early I just couldn't take much more. Big thanks to everyone who rode behind me and made sure I was ok..

Man you guys kept me on my toes. I've never pushed a bike that hard before. It was fun though. Sorry I had to break off early I just couldn't take much more. Big thanks to everyone who rode behind me and made sure I was ok..

every one here started out just like that one day, keep riding be safe and dont push too hard. You did fine. Nice meeting and riding with you.

Dang jbctown, you are lone rider.

Great ride today guys. 355 on my clock. Glad to see Paul and Brian finally were able to get back out. Nice to see some new faces. Good job Doc. Only one missed turn out of shit pot full is not too bad. If Doc ever posts up anything more than a "Easy Paced Riding" event I may have to pass.

Just got back about 20 minutes ago, was a very good ride. Once again the trip up 77 sucked, but I love the 9-39-542-212 route to get to 77 from where we split up.

Just stay comfortable, don't push to keep up with the group....they will wait an the next turn(hopefully) Let the group take off and concentrate on your riding, body position, lines, entry speeds, gearing, etc. There is a lot to do on a bike and pushing takes away any room for error. It was good riding with you today, hope we can do it again.

I'm on the Cleveland Westside so I split off. Going back to Ytown/Canton area wasn't going to help me and I hate 77 N through Akron/Canton. Plus I really like Rt. 60.

Next time I'll have to come with you, I really like 62 and 60 as well. I thought of following you as we pulled onto 22. 77 is backbreaking and so tiring.

I'm home. Surprised my bike stayed in one piece long enough for that to happen. ~345 miles today. Nice pace' date=' nice group. Thanks for the ride, Doc. You're track day sure lit a fire under your ass, huh? Looking forward to the next ride.[/quote']
Great ride today guys. 355 on my clock. Glad to see Paul and Brian finally were able to get back out. Nice to see some new faces. Good job Doc. Only one missed turn out of shit pot full is not too bad. If Doc ever posts up anything more than a "Easy Paced Riding" event I may have to pass.

heheh granted we were going a bit faster than our usual pace, but when all the big guns came to ride i wanted to make sure every one were having fun thats all. At no point of time i was riding above my limits, i enjoyed the ride thoroughly.

I hope you guys were okay with the neo route, not as fun as seo but some of the roads were real good, the thing is i chose roads in good condition. If not i am too paranoid :(

If Doc ever posts up anything more than a "Easy Paced Riding" event I may have to pass.

lol

Doc will post up a "moderate" ride and people will show pictures of balled up tires after the ride.

Seriously though, if today was easy, what is aggressive? think the track day messed with your pacing descriptions Doc.

I enjoyed the pace since I haven't really ridden since June. I never really had to push either and I enjoyed the route since I didn't have to do over 400 miles. The ride home on 77 blows but I made a very quick go of it. I ended up not even stopping between home and breaking off up 151

Nice seeing the guys I know and meeting the new ones

Jason, you'll break yourself in real quick riding with the group today. I owe most my ability to Pauly's advice and tips and lotsa practice. If you ever want to get out and practice a little more local let me know. I know plenty of roads in the area to help build skills

I enjoyed the pace since I haven't really ridden since June. I never really had to push either and I enjoyed the route since I didn't have to do over 400 miles. The ride home on 77 blows but I made a very quick go of it. I ended up not even stopping between home and breaking off up 151

Nice seeing the guys I know and meeting the new ones

Jason, you'll break yourself in real quick riding with the group today. I owe most my ability to Pauly's advice and tips and lotsa practice. If you ever want to get out and practice a little more local let me know. I know plenty of roads in the area to help build skills

Definitely would be up for that. Today was the first time I got the ninja out like that and honestly when I had the vfr.... I was terrified of it. Lol. I know it only had 100 hp factory rating but that thing was tuned to something else. Plus finally just getting comfortable after the big wreck a couple months ago. But I have been riding 3400 miles on the 650 already. And not to whine but my ass still hurt from the motogp ride. Lol.

I'm free for a few hours on Sundays (gotta pay attention to the wife) and almost all day Wednesday's. Gotta work next Sunday but after that I'll hit you up.

I'm free for a few hours on Sundays (gotta pay attention to the wife) and almost all day Wednesday's. Gotta work next Sunday but after that I'll hit you up.

That should work out good. Hopefully by then things will have slowed down with all this new house work and projects allowing me a bit more free time. It's always easier too to get out for an hour or 2 around here spur of the moment

lol

Doc will post up a "moderate" ride and people will show pictures of balled up tires after the ride.

Seriously though, if today was easy, what is aggressive? think the track day messed with your pacing descriptions Doc.

I was fine with it but it was a wee bit more aggressive than our 8/11 Spirited Squid Tour. Once again, I thought it was a great ride. I think I'll be wearing track leathers next time.

I should have kept riding with the group. 9 north sucked, as I was followed by the authorities through Cadiz. Not to mention multiple cruiser group rides that didn't want me to pass. I got pissed off, and decided to ride like a twat in order to get around them. I got stuck in the middle of one group on 153 at a stop sign, and was forced to listen to "born to be wild" blaring out of some assholes bike stereo until I could get past. Potato, potato, "get your motor runnin," potato, potato, MASH, potato, potato... :nono:

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the whole fiasco, there were good riders in the group who likes to ride pretty hard that's why I thought will make it good for them too. If some one came in for the easy ride and got caught up in the whirlpool and if some thing bad had happened I would never be able to forgive myself .

Next time I will describe the ride better in few sentences, like 70 on straight, some time double yellow passing and always trying to hit corners atleast 20 above

Any ways everything went well, since we stuck close to neo every one got to break off and ride home pretty okay

Next time I will describe the ride better in few sentences, like 70 on straight, some time double yellow passing and always trying to hit corners atleast 20 above

I am glad I passed on this "hooligan fest", straight up speed limit, passing only in legally marked zones, and of course, never more than the suggested posted speed limit in the turns for me...:nono:

Sorry about the whole fiasco

What fiasco? I didn't hear any complaints.

Some of us giving you a hard time due to the choice of the ride name, yes. :D

It seemed to me that everyone understood that they needed to ride at their own pace. I'm looking forward to doing that ride again. Thank you for showing me some good roads, Nivin.:bow: