More home theater help needed

Bad324

I need another receiver for my basement and am having trouble finding something to fit my needs for the price I want so I'm not sure if it may be unrealistic

*It can be a Home Theater or Stereo Receiver

*Budget is $300

*Must have multi-zone ability or a Speaker A/B set up. Need to run speakers in 2 different rooms

*and the kicker is that I can preferably get it from somewhere by paying with paypal :D

Not sure if it fits your needs....but I'm in the process of making my own system also and are looking at the Denon 1612. Crutchfield has it for $229 with free shipping. Though now see it doesn't have multi room support.

Will have to take a look at that one also!

Edited by SJC1000rr

I bought the Pioneer VSX-1121 earlier this year. I've only had it up and running since July, and I haven't run it through a lot of paces, but so far so good. It support Apple AirPlay..DLNA, 2 zone support...and every surround sound format that exists or you might want to invent. I think I paid $350. Pioneer also has an iOS/Android app that lets you have a ton of control over the configuration.

Just an FYI.