FS: Ruger Mini 14

Mojoe

I picked this up in January when I came home on leave. Took it up to Vermont and shot about 30 rounds through it. What a fun rifle to shot. No recoil, but if you're standing next to it, you feel a nice punch. Shoots a crazy ball of flame out of it too.

I left the rifle with my dad and decided to make it a project for us. I wanted to set it up to shoot distance, just to play around with it. I have longer ranges to shoot at in VT, than here in Ohio. I sent my dad a 6x24x50 scope to mount on it. It was just nuts, but great fun. Thing is, we did what we wanted with it and it is accurate. I was getting eye fatigue after an hour or so, but wanted to keep shooting it. My groups were falling apart. Then my girlfriend picked it up, having never shot it before. And she shoots 3 rounds that touch, all in the bulls eye. This gun is that easy and so much fun.

The bad:

There is no rear site. You will need to mount a scope or acquire another rear site.

My dad sent a Nikon P223 scope to me here in Ohio, in the mail. In the box was the rear site. The post office can't find the box and therefore, the site is gone, as well as my scope.

Buyer must be 21 years old with ID.

Price is $575

How I had it.

IMG_1602.jpg

What you get + paperwork:

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

Thanks.

I think so too. I really went back and forth on deciding to sell this. I just have plans for the scope on another platform and I'm excited to get that put together, so this would just be sitting. I hate the rear site not being with this, but I think the price reflects that.