Howdy

aforrest4

I lurked on this sight many years ago after meeting some great people at a couple Mid-Ohio track days.

I chose to not join because it seamed like you had too many bitchy little members that attacked other members when they didn't like their comments. Then again, I believe it was an election year. :rolleyes:

I have run into a few other good OhioRider people at some track days this year and thought I would give you a try again. Sorry, can't remember anyone's name.

Hopefully things have gotten better.

Weather permitting I hope to go to Mid-O Sept 15th for their twilight. Anyone else going? I would love to meet more like minded people who love life and the joy of motorcycles. :cool:

4est

• 2 weeks later...
I lurked on this sight many years ago after meeting some great people at a couple Mid-Ohio track days.

I chose to not join because it seamed like you had too many bitchy little members that attacked other members when they didn't like their comments. Then again, I believe it was an election year. :rolleyes:

I have run into a few other good OhioRider people at some track days this year and thought I would give you a try again. Sorry, can't remember anyone's name.

Hopefully things have gotten better.

Weather permitting I hope to go to Mid-O Sept 15th for their twilight. Anyone else going? I would love to meet more like minded people who love life and the joy of motorcycles. :cool:

4est

Its another election year, you should probably head for the hills with all the bitching :)

This. :lol:

Welcome aboard.