Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

Yeah kinda weird, usually Basco barks at the slightest movement outside of the house, that morning he must have been sleeping hard because his crate is on the outside wall facing the street, but the guy most likely walked through the yard from the neighbors were he broke in too.

The one thing is and Cox can attest, someone breaks in the house or comes in unwelcome, game over. Basco's too stupid to give up until he would have to be no longer breathing, and even then, not sure he would let go. He's a great watch dog and pal.

Yeah kinda weird, usually Basco barks at the slightest movement outside of the house, that morning he must have been sleeping hard because his crate is on the outside wall facing the street, but the guy most likely walked through the yard from the neighbors were he broke in too.

The one thing is and Cox can attest, someone breaks in the house or comes in unwelcome, game over. Basco's too stupid to give up until he would have to be no longer breathing, and even then, not sure he would let go. He's a great watch dog and pal.

I can attest to this, that dog is always barking when I drop or pick stuff up:D

Had an outstanding day yesterday. The rain while pesky wasn't stopping me from going out. I discovered a new line because of it. I also discovered the curbs are slippery! The one in T3 got me a little sideways and I went off in the grass for a short bit but kept it up ad got back on the track with no issue. Once the track dried it was a great afternoon.

As one who was thinking I was not able to make it last minute, glad I was able to. The morning has already been well documented, but the afternoon quickly made up for it. I was great to put another face to a name (wantahertz...) and as always was great to catch up with long lost faces (Mykill...you never call or write anymore!) and chase Rob around the track for a corner or two right after he blows past me. I am still chipping away at my lap times, and felt good about the progress I made in a half day's time. Thanks to Brandon and Jinu for some more good tips, Cox for the suspension tweak (so glad I didn't kick you in the face, bro!) and always to my pit bitch..I mean pal Kev, who keeps pushing me the right direction.

Hope it was a good and safe day for our racer types here! Gonna go have a sad now that the season is pretty close to over now. :(

Might have gotten two 1st places in the 600sbk novice if my damn contact lens didn't pop out on the 3rd lap! i was almost blind in one eye and it threw off all of my lines and brake markers because my depth perception got f'd in the a. but i am still happy with a 1st and 2nd for sure!

Might have gotten two 1st places in the 600sbk novice if my damn contact lens didn't pop out on the 3rd lap! i was almost blind in one eye and it threw off all of my lines and brake markers because my depth perception got f'd in the a. but i am still happy with a 1st and 2nd for sure!

Nice work! Crazy you still pulled that off with your eyesight messed up.

thanks to Rob for hosting the cookout Sat night. it's too bad i only now got to put the faces to the names this late in the year. hopefully there's a still a ride left before the snow flies!

Edited by i-Zapp

As one who was thinking I was not able to make it last minute, glad I was able to. The morning has already been well documented, but the afternoon quickly made up for it. I was great to put another face to a name (wantahertz...) and as always was great to catch up with long lost faces (Mykill...you never call or write anymore!) and chase Rob around the track for a corner or two right after he blows past me. I am still chipping away at my lap times, and felt good about the progress I made in a half day's time. Thanks to Brandon and Jinu for some more good tips, Cox for the suspension tweak (so glad I didn't kick you in the face, bro!) and always to my pit bitch..I mean pal Kev, who keeps pushing me the right direction.

Hope it was a good and safe day for our racer types here! Gonna go have a sad now that the season is pretty close to over now. :(

I was having so much fun I forgot to ask about people's screennames, and it was great to meet so many people in person.

I had a good day, not crazy about my actual results, but had a ton of fun racing with friends, and that's what matters. Cox, Mikey, and I had a freakin blast in the Mini 20 dicin back and forth for a good portion of the race while we negotiated traffic trying not to lose each other. Brandon got me at the end, but unfortunately for him the race was over. Hahaha... sucka! Great racing. I snagged a fourth in that race and a fifth in 600 SBK 2, in which I ran a 1:03.1 which is a new personal best for me there. I gotta be happy with that. Congrats to Andrew on the win... 1:01, jesus christ!

As stated by all, it was a great weekend with Motoseries! Saturday was actually in in the rain (Rain tires helps! :D ) And Sunday proved to be a great time with everyone as I've come to expect. I got video of all the races, but then accidently deleted 600 Sbk Race 2 :( and Race 1 got messed up by fog on the lens of the GoPro and everything turning white by a few laps in. I did get Matt's signature two leg wheelie off the start though :D

And I'm working on uploading and editing the Mini 20. That was by far one of the most fun races I've had in a while. The traffic was insane though and I wouldn't want to try that again to be honest. It just wasn't safe imho, but it does show the great racers and level heads of everyone in Motoseries, to be able to do what we did and no one crashed or ran into anyone. Videos to follow in a day or so since work and upload will take a few hours.

Matt, good time as always and hope to see everyone else at Nelson soon!