Another request to riders...

Beegreenstrings

I am in the process of selling my ranger to a friend for his daughter.

So, I am going to be in need of a newer vehicle (newer for the fact that when I move next year I will be buying a Veloctor or a Dodge Dart to commute back and forth to work).

Ideal vehicle: F150, Year is up in the air. Stepside preferred but not necessary. Would love a 5 speed, and do not care what motor is in it.

Must be 4x4.

Not asking anyone to run out and look. But just keep your eyes peeled.

Thank-you.

B

Why would you want a Velocitor? (unless you are gay, then I totally understand.) :D

I am pretty big into cars and I had to Google the Velocitor to see what it was. It is turbo charged which makes it moderately cool and supposedly 40mpg hwy. I would def floss it over a Dart, but I see what you were getting at there.

I am pretty big into cars and I had to Google the Velocitor to see what it was. It is turbo charged which makes it moderately cool and supposedly 40mpg hwy. I would def floss it over a Dart, but I see what you were getting at there.

Same here.

I think he means Hyundai Veloster.

hyundai_veloster.jpg

And it is turbo(200hp) OR 40mpg. Not both :D

I like the looks, though I have always liked unusual looking small cars. :D

No help on the pick-up sorry.

Craig

• 1 month later...

The Hyundai Genesis is a decent car, but the velocitor has a lot of little electrical issues maintinace can be costly too. They have a timing belt the will need to be replaced every 60k This will cost you upwards to 600 dollars. The genesis is newer I got out of the business before I had to work on one of these cars. Make sure it has a timing chain not a belt. I will ask my friend for more info for you on the Genesis he worked on Hyundai's much longer than I have. Good luck with your car hunting.