Browns

Brownsfan1

I hear ya. Gonna be a rough week. Sat is OSU/Mich and I have a tradition of drinking a gallon jug filled with apple cider and a liter of captain Morgan along w shots of Jim Beam Black for every score and takeaway OSU gets lol

Yeah that sounds fun. I see how sunday can be a nasty hangover good luck with that. I found that if you take a redbull mix it with fruit punch gatorade and 2 aspirin whatever hangover you have will pretty much go away. The redbull and gatorade taste like shit, but choke it down it will help you.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm probably jinxing us, but there's no way the browns can get embarrassed as badly as the Jets, right?

New England has forced turnovers on the last 3 possessions, and scored 35 unanswered in a single quarter...

That play where Sanchez ran into the back of his o-lineman and fumbled was hilarious. It just shows how bad Tim Tebow is as they haven't given him a shot yet. The Jets sucking is squarely on the players, the Browns sucking is squarely on the coaches.

That play where Sanchez ran into the back of his o-lineman and fumbled was hilarious. It just shows how bad Tim Tebow is as they haven't given him a shot yet. The Jets sucking is squarely on the players, the Browns sucking is squarely on the coaches.

I saw the lineman get thrown back into him. Still embarrassing, but not sanchez's fault.

• 2 weeks later...