Browns

Brownsfan1

Not gooeyz my bad i meant the melt but down here in c bus the closest thing we got to it is a place called gooeyz

They are opening up a Melt in Mentor down the street from my house. I have never been. I thought you were talking about a strip club.

I kind of hope they don't play TRich again until after the bye week. He has already said he isn't at 100% and we have a coach that is trying to hold onto his job. TRich is one of the most dynamic players on the team and we don't need him hurt during a 1-6 season. If we were a contender it would be different.

I kind of hope they don't play TRich again until after the bye week. He has already said he isn't at 100% and we have a coach that is trying to hold onto his job. TRich is one of the most dynamic players on the team and we don't need him hurt during a 1-6 season. If we were a contender it would be different.

I agree he needs time to heal. You know that they won't do that though because of the second statement you said. I don't think that Shurmur has a chance at having a job next year no matter what he does. He is not head coach material. That was an ugly win against the Chargers, but a win is a win I'll take it.

I think Trich proved he was healthy or can play through the pain. Given the opportunity he will run all over the Raven's D. Browns are 2-1 the last 3 games and the Steelers and Ravens are not as amazing as they used to be. I am willing to bet they go 4-4 over the next 8 games.

Edited by jayjie15

I think Trich proved he was healthy or can play through the pain. Given the opportunity he will run all over the Raven's D. Browns are 2-1 the last 3 games and the Steelers and Ravens are not as amazing as they used to be. I am willing to bet they go 4-4 over the next 8 games.

This is possible if the Browns get their shit together and learn how to finish the game. I'm so sick of the sportcasters saying the any team that plays the Browns should beat them. Looking at the stats T-Rich has a good chance to run all over the Ravens. Their run defense has not been stellar. Our defense has to contain Ray Rice and put the pressure on Flacco who in my opinion is overrated.

Very, very, poorly managed game. They need to show Shurmur the door. The plays were coming in to slow causing them to wast timeouts and then he throws Weeden under the bus in the press conference trying to justify that draw play on 3rd down. This is the first game of the season that I shut off early. Idk why I still get so worked up. I just need to come to terms that they are going to suck until some changes are made. Good calls Shurmur, draw play on 3rd down when your QB threw a td pass the play before. Oh and lets punt when you are on their 40 yard line, and then go for it when if you turn the ball over they are already in fg range.

My friends have been bugging me to go but the 25th is reserved for one of the worst hangover days of the year for me :lol:

That day will be wed for me, I will be meeting up with some of my friends from my high school days.:)

I hear ya. Gonna be a rough week. Sat is OSU/Mich and I have a tradition of drinking a gallon jug filled with apple cider and a liter of captain Morgan along w shots of Jim Beam Black for every score and takeaway OSU gets lol