Browns

Brownsfan1

Is that on Lost Nation rd?

I actually live off of Lost Nation but no Cleats is on 306 and Route 2. It is down the street from the Mentor Quaker Steak.

I think the offense did more than enough to win this game but the defense couldn't stop the bleeding. They made Bradshaw look like Barry Sanders. Costly penalties and bad luck with the turnovers. How many pass interference penalties did Skrine get called for? Sheldon Brown either gets burned or gets called for a penalty as well. They are making TJ Ward look horrible. Keep in mind they played most of the game without Jackson as well.

I might be going to the game this Sunday and I think they can pull out a win with Haden back. We shall see!

I'm supposed to go to the game the more I think about it the more I just want to tailgate and go to the bars with my friends that are coming up from Cinci. Not worth wasting the money on tickets

34-17 Bengals. Andrew Hawkins has 130 yard receiving and 2 td's or Gresham has those numbers. I'm hoping its Hawkins ;)

You really think it is going to be that one sided? The Browns are bad but they haven't got blown out yet minus last week. Interesting stat on the radio this morning. The Browns have a 40% winning percentage at home in the last 30 years. Without googling guess who has the most wins at home since 1990 in the AFC and the NFC?

You really think it is going to be that one sided? The Browns are bad but they haven't got blown out yet minus last week. Interesting stat on the radio this morning. The Browns have a 40% winning percentage at home in the last 30 years. Without googling guess who has the most wins at home since 1990 in the AFC and the NFC?

I have two bus loads (literally) of Bengals fan friends in town and I will be out downtown with most of them so yes, just to piss me off I think it will be that one sided. The browns secondary blows and at best they contain AJ Green....maybe

I really really wanna just be able to yell We Dey at them all afternoon but unfortunately I know better. The Bengals offense has far more talent than the Browns defense does so its going to a lop sided loss most likely. There is a small part of me that thinks they will only lose by some new crushing way I didn't know was possible

I can't believe they won

As I said on Facebook....there it doesn't get much better than being in Downtown CLE with a bunch of Bengal fans getting to yell We Dey at them and te rest of the bus load of people they came with!

I have two bus loads (literally) of Bengals fan friends in town and I will be out downtown with most of them so yes, just to piss me off I think it will be that one sided. The browns secondary blows and at best they contain AJ Green....maybe

I really really wanna just be able to yell We Dey at them all afternoon but unfortunately I know better. The Bengals offense has far more talent than the Browns defense does so its going to a lop sided loss most likely. There is a small part of me that thinks they will only lose by some new crushing way I didn't know was possible

You got your wish!

You got your wish!

and boy was it glorious! My favorite thing about football season is when the Browns beat the Bengals...its so much fun when all my friends are up here but its even sweeter when its just 3-4 of us Browns fans in Cinci. We have been to known to obnoxiously run up and down the streets yelling We Dey and taunting the hell out of all of the people we know down there