Random FB friend requests

Scruit

I have a rule on FB - You're only my FB friend if we met in person. I've only broken that rule for a couple of the guys on OR that I know through the forum. What I definitely DON'T do is accept FB friend requests from friends of friends or random people I don't know.

Go one this morning from a chick supposedly called "Gely Rodriguez" who lives in the Philippines. WTF? Gotta be someone trying to set up avenues to spam people. He profile pic was of a cute girl (Oooh! They did a google image search for "hot girl" - I'd never have thought of THAT! :rolleyes: )

Anyone else here use FB and get random friend requests? Do you accept all friend requests, or only people you know?

same rules apply to me. I also have the if I haven't had any interaction with you in a year then you're probably expendable

the only thing i like about facebook is trolling people, being an asshole and event planning

when you're around our age, you happen to know A LOT of stupid people

Very true especially down here in the Cincinnati area. Oxford students offer some of the best trolling along with anyone I went to high school with :D

Being a grammar Nazi is always fun and SOOOOOO easy to do :lol:

Take out your Twitter and fuck MySpace right in the Facebook.....not meant in a racial manner as I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to these pseudo-social sites. Forums are for adults, social sites are for the rest of the public until they grow up :stirpot::lol:

Take out your Twitter and fuck MySpace right in the Facebook.....not meant in a racial manner as I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to these pseudo-social sites. Forums are for adults, social sites are for the rest of the public until they grow up :stirpot::lol:

i used to hate on twitter and now its my favorite, however its simply due to all I use it for is news, deals on items and recipe's

I'm just a regular person with nothing to say so I don't really tweet, I think thats dumb

I read an excellent quote about Facebook onetime... wish I'd kept it, but it was something to the effect of "Facebook is for looking up all those girls from high school that you never had a chance of fucking"

Yeah, it was a much better quote than that... :rolleyes: