2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Steve Butters

***Edit

Selling my 2002 Altima

3.5L V6

Auto

136k miles

Cloth Interior

Bose Premium Sound System (Currently has a Kenwood head unit. The car will come with stock Bose headunit though, but I will throw in the install kit and wiring harness in case the new owner wishes to install an aftermarket unit. Will include kenwood installed for extra $100. )

Sunroof

Good:

New tires

New shocks/struts/coil springs on all 4 corners

New alternator

New serpentine belt

Bad:

Body is 6-7/10. No major dents (some small ones here and there, nothing too bad). Non-matching tail lights, headlights need rubbed out with a restore kit, the driver side door handle needs replaced (still useable though).

Possibly could use motor mounts at some point in time, but currently they are not too bad, and I don't expect them to need replaced any time too soon.

Overall the car is very reliable and runs great. I run Mobil 1 EP. The engine is spotless when peering into the valve cover. The car runs great, shifts great...I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere

Car currently has a lean against it, so the transaction will take place at my credit union so the new owners can get the title switched over and settled.

$6000 for OR

415024_1604322554468_1335489121_o.jpg

20121106_074818.jpg

20121106_074745.jpg

20121106_074721.jpg

20121106_074808.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

How about I come over and beat the shit out of your GF for bullying you?

Oh, and how about listing the fucking mileage...

its already been edited, it slipped my mind to list it before, sorry....i have a lot on my mind lately....(ctrl+f5 on the link and itll show...just updated...about 134k)

as for the gf...ive pretty much said enough is enough, i dont care anymore....im doing whatever i wanna do, dont care how she reacts....you only live once

FWIW - I sold a 60k mile 2.5 S Altima with a new engine, new tires and fresh brakes about two years ago for $5300 and had a line of people waiting at that price. I bet I could have waited and gotten $6000. I would pay a $1000 premium for the 3.5 any day. $6600 may be about $600 too steep, especially with the mileage.

FWIW - I sold a 60k mile 2.5 S Altima with a new engine, new tires and fresh brakes about two years ago for $5300 and had a line of people waiting at that price. I bet I could have waited and gotten $6000. I would pay a $1000 premium for the 3.5 any day. $6600 may be about $600 too steep, especially with the mileage.

the price is negotiable, but trust me, it would be very hard to find a decent 3.5se for 6k....theres tons of altimas on craigslist for around 6k, but theyre all 2.5s....i think you sold too cheap, because im seeing this gen 2.5 with more miles than yours had, for more much more than you sold for 2 years ago....im not really desperate, and i cant afford to sell it so cheap that i cant get a decent bike and another car...i know its not worth the same as some real nice one, but i really dont think a negotiable 6600 is a bad starting point

I will sell it for 6200 to an or member... The sooner it sells the more flexible I can be... There's an 07 fz I'm eyeballing too on cl for 4750 lol

Someone go low ball that guy for like 4200 and trade me the bike and a thousand cash and the car is yours lol

lock it up...ive decided i no longer give a fuck...im keeping this car because i have too much in it to sell it without feeling bad about the price...and im getting the bike too..not as nice as i was wanting, but i can settle for a little cheaper of a bike...time to start living again

lock it up...ive decided i no longer give a fuck...im keeping this car because i have too much in it to sell it without feeling bad about the price...and im getting the bike too..not as nice as i was wanting, but i can settle for a little cheaper of a bike...time to start living again

20453480.jpg

• 1 month later...

BUMP........still for sale.....im tired of driving this family car....someone give me $6k and get it outta my hair

only updates are a broken door handle (still opens, but the handle is broken), and the car now has a lean against it (borrowed against it to buy the viffer)...so we would meet at my bank to do the swap

looking for 6k cash or 4k plus an old 4x4 f-series....but im pretty picky about trucks

• Upvote 1

..."it's for sale, YOLO"

..."fuck it, it's not for sale"

..."it's for sale again"

Make up your head, woman! :D

/free bump

Still lbts glws

***edit: just saw "gen3's daddy" :lol: :lol: +rep assuming pb rule not in force

• 3 weeks later...