Buying a house...

magley64

Nice spread. Kitchen appears dated but still very usable. Pool can get a liner installed to seal it back up, my father had his inground redone down in Florida and it worked like a champ for years and years, least expensive way to go from what I remember him telling me but I dont know much about it.

Get a big 4x4 quad to drag a 60" mower deck, plow the drive, tug downed trees out of the way, and to play on.

Once you get a 2-1/2 acre MX track built, you wont need a big mower:D

• Upvote 1

kitchen's fine for men-folk; the kind that like girls, anyway.

budget $15K+ in case prospective Mrs. Magley comes along and deems kitchen unfit... :nono:

backpack already approves, we can update appliances and paint down the road, and it will be just dandy.

• Upvote 2

Or... OR... you could built that helicopter you were talking about and invert the blades so it can hover upside down exactly 2" off the ground. Mowing time cut drastically.

I thought you were and engineer? Overthining it as usual, just fly upside down 2" off the ground.

Congrats on the house. I do agree with JBOT home ownership is a huge pain in the ass. If I were to do it all over again I would buy a house with its own mexican.

• Upvote 1