Need advice on aftermarket lights

Brownsfan1

like, extra lighting to compliment what you already have? No experience, but PIAA seems to be the cream of the crop.

Replacement bulbs, I'd go osram nightbreakers or the Silverstars.

Xenons to replace your current headlights? theretrofitsource. you can buy regular color lights, too. doesn't have to be the ghey blue.

like, extra lighting to compliment what you already have? No experience, but PIAA seems to be the cream of the crop.

Replacement bulbs, I'd go osram nightbreakers or the Silverstars.

Xenons to replace your current headlights? theretrofitsource. you can buy regular color lights, too. doesn't have to be the ghey blue.

Yes extra lighting to compliment the bike.

Joe Florida used them on a bike I built in the spring, great price and bright as hell.

I bought them for my Katana. Construction was cheap as hell, I had to glue a few of the pods back together just to make things work. YMMV, but I didn't have a very good experience.

Whatever set you buy do yourself a favor and buy some 3m vhb tape to mount them instead of the cheap shit they provide. I have custom dynamics kit on my vision mounted with 3m vhb right above the motor and the heat and it holds strong. Not the best video quality but here is a couple short ones http://www.youtube.com/user/ConneautVision

Whatever set you buy do yourself a favor and buy some 3m vhb tape to mount them instead of the cheap shit they provide. I have custom dynamics kit on my vision mounted with 3m vhb right above the motor and the heat and it holds strong. Not the best video quality but here is a couple short ones http://www.youtube.com/user/ConneautVision

Thanks I'll check the video out when I get off work. youtube is blocked. I'm suprised I can get on OR. I

I just went to AutoZone bought three packs of the 24inch strips at $20 a piece and a switch did it all myself for $56.

picture.php?albumid=1569&pictureid=16545&thumb=1

Looks good, but how does it look during the day? I've seen a few at bike night they look good at night, but not so good in the daylight.