Mid ohio oct.1st?

candybluzx6

Sitting on my bike waiting. Looks like they are bringing in Jason Pridemore to help and do class with for $395. I got an email about it this morning.

Longdog I need you to tow me a few times so I have somebody to chase and work on passing. When I ride without a target I don't learn as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Huh, I was talking to a N rider ready to bump to I and he hit the quota and didn't get an invite. I told him about it on Monday and he talked to a Mid-O worker about it. They said it was I and A only so he didn't get an invite. Since he was ready to bump they said he would be on the roster.

Maybe it'd be best to call them to be sure. Leave no rider behind!!!!!

Spots are still available for the Jason Pridmore Star School. Riders eligible for the customer appreciation day can sign up for $200 but the option is available to everyone for $395. Don't miss out on the Pridmore School's first visit to Mid-Ohio. Sign up by calling 877-793-8667.

In. Will be doing some giveaways that even non-KTM riders will dig. Like a unisex sweater. :p

I was hoping you would be giving away some if your used KTM socks. Those are totally boss hoss my friend.