Mid ohio oct.1st?

candybluzx6

We have received a few questions about the setup of Pridmore's Star School this coming Monday so I wanted to share this information. Jason expects to assist advanced level riders more than he normally would in a standard Star School. As stated from Jason, he is there to help advance anyone willing to listen and come with an open mind.

Spots are still available so call 877-793-8667 to register. Cost is $200 for riders partaking in the customer appreciation day or $395 for anyone else.

I'm in! Probably going to do the school too.

Hope to meet more of you there!

I'll be the fat kid running the gray Gixxer 750 in I. If there was a food cart I would be pitted next to it.

Are you running Advanced, Intermediate, or Novice?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be the fat kid running the gray Gixxer 750 in I. If there was a food cart I would be pitted next to it.

Are you running Advanced, Intermediate, or Novice?

I'll be running A.

going to try to share a garage with some friends from Cincinnati.

It was a blast running with everybody this year. I learned a bunch thanks to some great coaches and good riding partners. Unfortunately I ended the season by digging holes in the grass off turn 7 with my pegs, but I hit a personal best lap time before I bit it.

There's going to be a racing series? I hadn't heard that!

Todd had posed the question to the riders a few track days prior if there was interest. It seemed to be unanimous. We will see what happens.

Had a blast this season gents! My first track season and I am hooked. Thanks to longdogracing for helping me out all season and donkason for working on passing with me.

Can't wait to see what next season has to bring.