Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

A moment to reflect...and thank you all again. I know some of you but most I don't. You all have shown nothing but support though in a tough time for me and my brother. I know some of you probably dug a little deeper in your pockets than what you really wanted to, and I truly appreciate it.

I've posted this raffle on a few other forums and have gotten mostly great responses as well, but I was just blown away by what happened on a car forum that I used to be a really active member on. I got comments such as "1 in 200 odds isn't good enough for me to blow 80 bucks" and "I'd rather take my money and put it on 00 at the roulette table" etc. It then got so far out of hand I just wound up deleting my posts from the thread and moving on.

With that in mind, I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone again, so Thank You All! For the kind words, thoughts, and prayers as well as buying tickets.

• Upvote 1

I can as well vouch for the minty-ness of the bike in question. I also wouldn't mind "blowing" $80 on 1:200 odds because its more of a donation than anything. With that said, you have a PM inbound. This is certainly a different kind of forum.

A moment to reflect...and thank you all again. I know some of you but most I don't. You all have shown nothing but support though in a tough time for me and my brother. I know some of you probably dug a little deeper in your pockets than what you really wanted to, and I truly appreciate it.

I've posted this raffle on a few other forums and have gotten mostly great responses as well, but I was just blown away by what happened on a car forum that I used to be a really active member on. I got comments such as "1 in 200 odds isn't good enough for me to blow 80 bucks" and "I'd rather take my money and put it on 00 at the roulette table" etc. It then got so far out of hand I just wound up deleting my posts from the thread and moving on.

With that in mind, I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone again, so Thank You All! For the kind words, thoughts, and prayers as well as buying tickets.

If its a local one then I know which one it is. That place blows, everyone is literally too stupid to be allowed near a computer and senseless

What a shame...:mad:

If you don't have nothing nice to say...

If we can't help our fellow man / brother on a bike, then who?

Unfortunate. I didn't buy a ticket with any plans to win the bike. I put a few $$ toward a good cause, and to support this generous act of support for your brother.

Was it CR?

Unfortunate. I didn't buy a ticket with any plans to win the bike. I put a few $$ toward a good cause, and to support this generous act of support for your brother.

^THIS. I have no idea who you or your brother are. I just hope if something like this ever happened to me my brother's would step up and make the same sacrifice if needed.

careful... My wife owns a mustang.

She also worked at Ford and helped develop and launch the 05 Mustang. And all 97 lbs, 5 feet of her will either kick everyone's ass or at least nag you until you seriously contemplate a homosexual lifestyle.

Just curious, what exhaust was on your white street bike? Was it the stock exhaust? That white bike sounded sweet when you rode it to work those couple times.

Wasn't stock, that one had a Jardine slip-on on it. I think it is one of the better sounding exhausts on a 675 anyways.

No. A yamaha R6 exhaust with one header tube cut off and cap welded over the hole with a GSXR 600 muffler welded to that.

Thatz the bestestz soundingz.

Lol that is pretty close to what was on the track bike. Too bad it scraped when the bike was leaned over and I had to get rid of it. :D