QS&L bike night starts April 2nd

mrbret

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mapquest and google is your friend, don't be afraid to post a link of the address.[xpecially for newcomers] I don't know I-71, Shell Gas station or polaris parkway. Danke

+1 to Satan's comment.

You do realise this was posted in the COLUMBUS section. I-71 is the road that goes right up through the middle of Columbus.

I'm guessing that if you do not know of I-71, Polaris or the QS&L we are talking about then you are closer to another town (or state) that has a different QS&L.

But for any that do not know, here is a map

Be there June 22;just in time to ride up Ohio street and be a proud buckeyes till my next assigment. Where is bike night[city and address etc]

See my last post on the prev page. There is a map.

It is at the Quaker, Steak & Lube on Polaris Parkway.

It is just west of I-71 but we meet at the Shell gas station just east of I-71

All of these are at the top side of Columbus North of I-270.

The map should help from there.

See my last post on the prev page.

There's only 1 page on my side. I don't know how you guys can deal with sifting through lots of pages all the time. I fixed that by going to my options to display more post per page. This thread is still only 1 page on my account.:cool:

For those that can make it.

How does 7pm at the Shell sound?

To early? to late? or just right?

What ever time we meet, we normally roll over to QS&L about 20 minutes after the meeting time.

For those that can make it.

How does 7pm at the Shell sound?

To early? to late? or just right?

What ever time we meet, we normally roll over to QS&L about 20 minutes after the meeting time.

you're just a natural organizer, Bret! Text me if you leave QSL so I know where you'll be. I'll be late...as usual, work related, ya know. cy'all there.

So how do I know who everyone is when I get to the Shell? I've never been to QSL for bike nite so I'm not sure what to expect.

If you go to shell first...the only people that will be there are the ohio-riders.net members. Are you on OSU campus?

Not going... The temp is going to drop like crazy once the sun goes down..

Agree. Anyone that is meeting tonight i would say meet earlier than 7:00 the sun starts fall just after that! Not everyone live two minutes away from QS&L!

Not going... The temp is going to drop like crazy once the sun goes down.. There will be plenty of bikenights for me to hit this year.. Im going to stick with $3 burgers at Brazenhead tonight with a few others.

Ditto. I'm just going to finish the server swap tonight instead. Too freaking cold, especially when the sun sets. Supposed to be in the 60s for the dyno day though!!