New, kinda...

Muska

Hey guys, I thought I'd post up since summer is right down our necks. I was directed towards this site through my friend(Speed). And I've been trolling the site for a while. I've never had a bike but am in the right position to buy one this summer. I plan to be at bike nights in Columbus, but not too offen given that I live in Dayton. I'll be going to the MotoGP race in Indy with you guys this year and I'm sure I'll be at some track days as well.

Most of my friends ride Ducati's or Kawasakis, so I'm kind of the odd man out who wants a CBR. I've been looking for the last few months but haven't found a CBR600RR that I've thought would be right for me. If you know of anyone selling an 03-05 CBR600RR, please let me know.

Thanks for reading and I'm sure I'll see you guys around.

-Chad-

PS. I'm already armored up and am taking Honda's basic riders course next month.

Chrisoh, I was looking on CycleTrader.com and couldn't find a CBR for that price. Were you looking at the newspaper or online?

I'm not looking for anything special in a CBR600RR, e-flores. As long as it doesn't have a ba-jillin miles and the frame is straight.

Chrisoh, I was looking on CycleTrader.com and couldn't find a CBR for that price. Were you looking at the newspaper or online?

I'm not looking for anything special in a CBR600RR, e-flores. As long as it doesn't have a ba-jillin miles and the frame is straight.

My dad saw it last night in the Cycle Trader book that is sold at Gas stations and such.

Welcome, check out 600rr.net best site for advice and RR's for sale..If i were you, I'd take the MSF course, and buy a used older bike or maybe a F2/3, f4i or something...check craigslist too, I've seen a few floatin' around..i think theres a yellow one for sale close by for 43xx. Do it!