Garage cleanout! FREE STUFF!

Cheech

I'm effing begging you, please help me get this crap out of my garage.

Caloric Electric Stove, I'm guessing original with the house (1994). Just replaced top elements 1.5 years ago, oven part's a little dirty but I'll throw in a can of EasyOff to help you in that regard. CL Ad

Frigidaire Dishwasher, no idea how old but I'm guessing 7-10 years. Still works fine, got rid of it for stainless steel gear. CL Ad

Solid Wood Cabinet, this was custom made by some dude in NEO back in the 80's. No MDF bullshits here, this is heavy as hell and totally solid. CL Ad

I've also got a self-propelled mower form 1996 that's got some engine problems, it ran great (1 pull start!) up to last year then I get no resistance from the pull string anymore. Craftsman mower with Briggs and Stratton engine.

I seriously want these gone this weekend, and if you can get them by or on this weekend you can have them all free-like. I've got a itch to clean out and reorganize my garage, and these things have been pissing me off for long enough. If you take everything, I'll even throw in a pair of Logitech speakers, because we all know that bitches love the bass.

Call the restore they will pickup. Or i think Vietnam vets or salvation army also pick up

Yeah, if I can't get some traction here or CL then I will. I thought someone on here might be able to use this for whatever.

<<Caloric Electric Stove, I'm guessing original with the house (1994). Just replaced top elements 1.5 years ago, oven part's a little dirty but I'll throw in a can of EasyOff to help you in that regard.>>

Potential powder coating machine for smaller parts, or for gun refinishing....

even Shrinky-Dinks.