HEAVY DUTY Tables/Work benches

JohnG

I need to get rid of these. I used them for wine making. I've have had several hundred pounds of wine on them. Easily support a motorcycle - maybe a small car! Ok, so maybe the car would be stretch... But these things are STOUT! They are commercially made steel angle iron frames with solid wood doors for tops. The doors are 36 x 84" and the stands are 17" tall each. I used them stacked like this to get heavy wine carboys off the ground to work with.

I have no use for them anymore. You come get them and they're yours for FREE. Sorry about all the crap piled on them in the pic. The basement is trashed and I'm too lazy to clean them off for the camera.

2012-09-25_17-31-37_731.jpg

The angle iron stands were for laundry sorting stations in a commercial hospital laundry room. The feet are pre-drilled and used to have monster casters on them. I needed the tables to stay put, so I trashed the casters years ago.

Well crap just measured out a different spot and I could make it work but have no clue when I can make it to CBUS next, totally wish you posted this last week

You don't happen to still have those casters do you?

LOL... zip 43054.

Nope. Ditched the casters years ago. They were nasty.

First come first served... I am totally overwhelmed with the shit in my basement. These just gotta go, along with the wine making stuff I posted.

:cry:

darn, these are perfect for what i want in my basement (gun cleaning/work table) but wont have the right vehicle to haul it.

nice tables, i'm sure they'll go quick. they sell shit like this at restoration hardware and the like for a grand or more. add the extra 40's industrial casters (with old grease for that antique look) and you'll get double the price. god, i hate restoration hardware.