WTF is wrong with kids these days?!?

TheBrown57

This is going to blow everyone's mind:

I was never spanked! I was only grounded once or twice for a period of about 4 hours where I had to sit in my room. I don't believe I'm entitled to anything, and I'm not upset when people aren't happy when I tried my best but didn't succeed. I'm not a pansy, I don't cry when I don't get my way, and I work my ass off to get what I want. Believe it or not, to be a good parent, you don't always need to spank your children.

That being said, I have seen children misbehaving that I thought that needed it.

I've always been of the opinion that kids should be spanked from time-to-time...Even if you don't catch them doing anything wrong. They're sneaky little buggers and probably have done something deserving of a good switching that you just haven't found out about. Plus it just keeps them on their toes...:cool:

+1 on the no parents. Parents arent forcing kids to take responsiblity for their actions. I still got scares from my mom and the razor strap.

I think it's more of a "non-existent" parents. Having a dad around in the black community is fucking rare.

Of course, somehow, that's my fault as a white guy.

I think it's more of a "non-existent" parents. Having a dad around in the black community is fucking rare.

LOL well thats what i was getting at. Very seldom is there a father and when there is they the ones ive seen, either beat the shit outta the kids, or they are too drunk, or fried to give a shit

Very racist.

Bad parenting knows no color lines.

It's funny how racists always blame the other racial groups and never hold their own ancesters(it was white guy greed that brought blacks here in the first place),or their own groups actions, accountable.

If you think I'm giving black folks a free pass, refer back to the second line of my post.Here in Muskingum county we just had a young woman burnt to death by a white woman and her two black friends.It was the white girl that instigated it.

Very racist.

Bad parenting knows no color lines.

It's funny how racists always blame the other racial groups and never hold their own ancesters(it was white guy greed that brought blacks here in the first place),or their own groups actions, accountable.

If you think I'm giving black folks a free pass, refer back to the second line of my post.Here in Muskingum county we just had a young woman burnt to death by a white woman and her two black friends.It was the white girl that instigated it.

Statistics aren't racist. There is a large disparity between blacks and other racial groups of unwed parents and no father around, which has been identified as the root of many problems.

Stating

statistics and fact doesn't make you a racist either.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2