MotoSeries Round 9 at Nelson Ledges, Oct 13th & 14th

TRMN8TR

I once had a goal to ride super sport in AMA. After helping Neyra I realized it is out of my price range. With an expert lic you can try and run super sport that's all you need and a bunch of money. Just from running mid o on Saturday nights I would be fast enough to qualify but wouldn't have enough money to race. Since there are no experts in motoseries running in the 600 class Todd should just combine them like he did for the 1000s.

I once had a goal to ride super sport in AMA. After helping Neyra I realized it is out of my price range. With an expert lic you can try and run super sport that's all you need and a bunch of money. Just from running mid o on Saturday nights I would be fast enough to qualify but wouldn't have enough money to race. Since there are no experts in motoseries running in the 600 class Todd should just combine them like he did for the 1000s.

That or he needs to start moving people up instead of just letting them keep sliding by year after year when they are running expert times.

I am so confused...

Final Standings for the 2012 Road Race Champions

Class Position Rider

1000 GT 1 Jeff Agnes

2 Jon Peters

3 Andrew Sexton

1000 SuperBike 1 Jeff Agnes

2 Jon Peters

750 GT 1 Andrew Sexton

600 SuperBike Expert 1 Tom Hughey

2 Roger Borchelt

600 SuperBike Novice 1 Ryan Neu

2 Matt Mikulin

3 Brandon Kula

Twin SuperBike Expert 1 Charlie Jankowski

2 Tim Batten

Twin SuperBike Novice 1 Ray Cull

2 Michael Hawthorne

3 Kurt Garver

250 SuperBike 1 Sam Wang

2 Don Brown

3 Jace Hasskew

Vintage Classic 1 Sam Williams

2 Bill Bloom

Vintage Light 1 Sam Williams

2 Bill Bloom

3 Larry Macoskie

Vintage Ultra Light 1 Sam Williams

Mini 40 Iron Butt Endurance 1 Andy Learn

2 Ray Cull

Mini 20 Endurance HeavyWeight 1 Mike Bolyard

2 Andrew Sexton

3 Matt Mikulin

Mini 20 Endurance LightWeight 1 Michael Hawthorne

3 Hour Endurance LightWeight 1 Team Track Day Riders

2 Team M&M

Ya I don't know, I thought Todd would make an exception considering the last round was cancelled? Like I said earlier, if I can't beat someone who only ran certain rounds and I ran them all, maybe I don't deserve their spot.

You ran 5 rounds and would've done 6 if it wasn't cancelled. I can see making an exception to the rule for you. Some of the other guys only ran 4, so there was no way they were gonna make 6 rounds. That is where I would draw the line.

My thoughts exactly Brandon, but I emailed him before and never heard back. Not really expecting him to change his final standings now. Oh well.

And true, it is just a trophy. But you only get one first season of racing and it meant alot to me. Don't take my comments as me bitching because I'm not. I am truly happy for you guys that did finish top 3. I consider all of you my friends after this season.

Edited by ama146
  • Upvote 1

Wow, that is surprising. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty happy about taking 2nd in 600 novice, but I think you probably deserved to be in there since the last round was cancelled. Sorry, bud, I know you were really focused towards the end of the season. Good news is, plenty more seasons of dicing for all of us!

Congrats to Brandon and Mikey on their respective championship finishes and the rest of the OR crew on a great season! It was honestly a blast to get to hang out with all of you guys this season, and I really value the friendships I've made through motoseries. Now lets not go all winter without seeing each other (I need consistent handies to get through the boredom).

we can have the cleveland area "work on bikes during the offseason and get drunk and shit" party at my house since there is lots of room in the garage and whatnot. i need to re-drill holes in my bodywork for the dzus fasteners since whoever the ass clown who mounted the body work was did an absolute shit job. also, still need to fix my belly pan (also from ass clown former owner) and probably learn how to not safety wire like a 3 year old.

we can have the cleveland area "work on bikes during the offseason and get drunk and shit" party at my house since there is lots of room in the garage and whatnot. i need to re-drill holes in my bodywork for the dzus fasteners since whoever the ass clown who mounted the body work was did an absolute shit job. also, still need to fix my belly pan (also from ass clown former owner) and probably learn how to not safety wire like a 3 year old.

You can suck a big fat juicy elephant trunk. All of that shit was like that when I bought it.

:mad:

I'm definitely down for this. Sundays are good for me. :D

Handies...? You know I'll do everything I can to make it up there. I actually plan to host 1-2 at my place this winter too. Cox is 1 mile, Murse and his soft hands are like 5, and I think there may be more than that too. Actually be nice to get Kiggy to come, that dude is fast, not sure why he hung it up this year, but good dude.

You can suck a big fat juicy elephant trunk. All of that shit was like that when I bought it.

:mad:

we should just call you r1obama

I'm definitely down for this. Sundays are good for me. :D

we'll figure something out. maybe in the deepest, darkest pit of winter despair, we will have punch and pie of hope

Handies...? You know I'll do everything I can to make it up there. I actually plan to host 1-2 at my place this winter too. Cox is 1 mile, Murse and his soft hands are like 5, and I think there may be more than that too. Actually be nice to get Kiggy to come, that dude is fast, not sure why he hung it up this year, but good dude.

yup, we should definitely have one in cbus and one up here. or more when possible. maybe for the cbus one, the cleve people can just go down to party and cbus people work on their bikes (so we dont over crowd the garages) and vice versa for the cleve one.

I like this as I don't live near either so I don't have to work on shit.

As we have discussed this is totally false as you will be helping with my front shocks, my swingarm replacement(you have the tool, you tool), and most likely helping swap my rear for my OEM as I take it to Pegrams to get resprung and rebuilt. Oh, then you can help me replace all of them too.

A**hat.

damn, that would have been perfect... I may have been able to hang onto you guys. I've been stuck in the high :04's (although I didn't run a timer last time I was there on fresh tires) and racing against you guys would have been a good reason to take some risks.