MotoSeries Round 9 at Nelson Ledges, Oct 13th & 14th

TRMN8TR

Yeah they will have those there for sure. Those are the pro style and best option overall. I have them on the set of bodywork I ran this year and they are way better than the new style I have on my good set of bodywork. Oh well, live and learn, I won't buy anything but those from here out.

Thanks guys! Adam(who I bought the fairings from) mentioned KurveyGirl and I was going to order the fasteners and a few other things, but there is no way it would get here in time without paying out the ass for shipping. I'll shoot an email to Todd to see if he will be bringing any to sell.

I hear the crickets chirping in this thread....

So, 2 days away and the weather is shaping up for a good track day Saturday. Looking to be a very chilly morning, but decent high for the day. Sunday...we won't talk about that yet for the races.

I'm gonna be there all weekend either way!

Probably because no one wants to have the frozen snotsicle look like these two until it warms up after noon....

d_and_d.jpg

This is untrue, there's a bunch of us that aren't scared of 40 degree temps. Plus, if its too cold in the morning, we'll all have to huddle together in a trailer and use our body heat to keep warm. You know you don't wanna miss out on that.

as per usual, will be there for sat. dunno about racing sunday since it looks pretty shitty. i'll still be there for most of the weekend, depending on what brandon wants to do

brandy, if you want rains, i'll sell you my set for a mere $100 and maybe a klondike bar. but i get to pick flavor

Edited by jbot

I assume the morning sessions will just be a bit slower than normal till the track warms up?

I'm bringing a friend as well, solely so he can scare Kevin on his VTR250.

Yeah they will run it very well, and they are used to the weather up there. Todd's good people, and I am sure this will be another great event.

I assume the morning sessions will just be a bit slower than normal till the track warms up?

Stay on the cautious side.

For me that meant not getting up to my desired pace till the end of the third session. First few laps of the first session I might as well have been walking the track :) (not really, but it sure does feel like it)

I may be out for Sunday now. A close family member passed away today from cancer, unexpectedly sooner then we ever imagined. I will know more as the weekend comes closer with the viewing/funeral.

Matt, I will send my warmers up with anyone that can bring them for you if this is the case. Check your PM for my #

Edited by SJC1000rr