MotoSeries Round 9 at Nelson Ledges, Oct 13th & 14th

TRMN8TR

I'm preparing for a lot of these types of replies from you now. ;) You had to go and do it, didn't you?

Got a nice little weekend planned with the wifey? Gonna go to the Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath & Beyond?

Actually yep, both, also possibly a beer tasting event and little street fair thing.

But in reality, we want to try to stay local this weekend after all the traveling and stuff that just happened. Not to mention I feel like I slept with R1 and got the Ninja because my sinuses, throat, and body feel like Cox after he plowed that bike, or Murse getting plowed. Maybe like Hollywoodie and AMA's low slides too, but those were low grade compared to the first mentioned.

But no, the wife won't be holding me back, we discussed that a long time ago. She will however be coming around more too at the tracks. Cox met her a few times, he can vouch she's legit. Quiet though.

But no, the wife won't be holding me back, we discussed that a long time ago. He will however be coming around more too at the tracks. Cox met him a few times, he can vouch he's legit. Quiet though.

ftfy.

Figured Craig would be along shortly to do it anyway.

:D

This just in...Quentin will not make the last 2 rounds. I guess he is having vehicle troubles.

Anyone running Bstones needs to make other plans. He said contact him asap and he can ship any tires needed directly to you. I don't have his contact info though.

Hollywood:

It isn't allowing me to quote...

Erroneous, I stayed on at Nelson after being shot out of a cannon. Beaverrun went fine this year (knocking you off the podium in the 20). As, for Putnam, F that place, that is all. It is like Gingerman's less retarded cousin.

Hey if you guys need anything let me know. I can bring what ever you want Sunday except for talent your on your own for that. So Hollywood your screwed,looks like another 5th place buddy sorry. P.s. don't forget to bring your girlfriend I'm really going to need someone to hang out with this weekend. Thanks. Love Bob.

Hey if you guys need anything let me know. I can bring what ever you want Sunday except for talent your on your own for that. So Hollywood your screwed,looks like another 5th place buddy sorry. P.s. don't forget to bring your girlfriend I'm really going to need someone to hang out with this weekend. Thanks. Love Bob.

I'm gonna fuck you up, bobko.

looking forward to seeing you homos at the track. And damnit Hollywood why you telling everyone what happens in the chateau de canvas?

I swear I didn't tell! Don't be mad at me, I just can't handle that! :cry:

Hollywood:

It isn't allowing me to quote...

Erroneous, I stayed on at Nelson after being shot out of a cannon. Beaverrun went fine this year (knocking you off the podium in the 20). As, for Putnam, F that place, that is all. It is like Gingerman's less retarded cousin.

Ahhahaha

Matt would like you to bring a tranny stripper. :D

Hey if you guys need anything let me know.

Rear tire warmer! :D

I found a spot on mine that the cable is cut/frayed right where it goes into the warmer. I'm gonna try to fix it but I don't know if its gonna work or not yet.

You need to post what kinda Dzus, there are about 3 different settings. Pics would be good, or get on krazygirl's site and post up the style. Some have holes, some have clips, etc. I have a shit load of them all, but if Im sending any with Cox, I need to know what kind :)

Edited by madcat6183
Edit: I forgot I love dick.