General Altimax Arctic Winter Tires (185/60/15)

exSRAaron

I sold my daily driver that these fit on so I no longer need them..excellent reviews on Tirerack and were cheap so I decided to give them a shot for my first set of winter tires...worked great on both snow and ice (Columbus winter) Retail is $292 + Shipping..

(4) General Altimax Arctic Tires (Studdable Winter/Snow)

Size: 185/60/15

Wear: Havent measured, but have plenty of life left, only used one season

Pictures: If anyone is interested I can snap a few..

Price: $125 picked up (Hilliard/Westerville)

Thanks,

Aaron

Edited by exSRAaron

I can attest that these are great tires! Got a studded set on my F-150 and another set on my wife's Honda Accord. Not sure how to price used winter tires :dunno: but I'm guessing that they retail new for about $80-90/tire. Make the guy an offer he can't refuse....you won't be disappointed come January.

I can attest that these are great tires! Got a studded set on my F-150 and another set on my wife's Honda Accord. Not sure how to price used winter tires :dunno: but I'm guessing that they retail new for about $80-90/tire. Make the guy an offer he can't refuse....you won't be disappointed come January.

Yeah I really wasnt sure how to price them but I am open to offers :D Thanks again, they really do make a difference compared to all-seasons!

• 2 months later...