Dreamride Media Thread: The (coldest) Ride of the Year!

Dizzledan

Shep, what color jacket and what color bike where u guys on?

Any pictures u have from that day?

No pics just the video i had, i was in a black and grey ICON mesh jacket with a bright Orange gsxr with no front signals as dizzle stated lol, i think u came around and asked who i was with ur go pro right before the ride started me n bankerdude were slackers and showed up a lil late but made it lol.

Bankerdude had the "baywatch zx9" lol green blue/purple pink and white i think it is, think he had a black jacket on that day. he will love this post btw whenever he sees it lol.

Edited by shep
edit

No pics just the video i had, i was in a black and grey ICON mesh jacket with a bright Orange gsxr with no front signals as dizzle stated lol, i think u came around and asked who i was with ur go pro right before the ride started me n bankerdude were slackers and showed up a lil late but made it lol.

Bankerdude had the "baywatch zx9" lol green blue/purple pink and white i think it is, think he had a black jacket on that day. he will love this post btw whenever he sees it lol.

This is him....

y4e7use6.jpg

Well.. The side of him anyways...