For sale, maybe.. 1999 Ducati 750SSie

VanDy

To start off, I dont really need/have/want to sell, but truth be told i only rode a few times this summer and last. I have no problem keeping it around forever and only getting it out a couple times a year, but if someone is interested in it enough i wouldnt mind seeing someone get more use out of it then me.

needs new mirrors,

couple of scuffs on the right side from a drive way drop when i first got it.

new Q2 in the rear and new chain.

17,000 miles valves and belt done by me at 13,000

I have the half fairings too

1522c601.jpg

My airplanes ar taking up even more of my time now and I can take my kiddo along on airplanes rides, but not so much the bike,

If you are interested shoot me an offer the worst that can happen is i will politely decline

wait wait wait, WUT?

your kid is fine flying through the air like a sparrow... but on the ground and on 2 wheels, that's too dangerous?

:nono:

She's only 2 :D I have to many expensive hobbies as it is, lol.

-VanDy

I love your bike. I wish I had the spare cash. I'd rock that to work every day!

I'd have to charge extra to someone that lives in the same town as me :)

It'll probably just sit in the garage until I get to it some more :) which reminds me that the tender goes on this weekend!

-VanDy

I'd have to charge extra to someone that lives in the same town as me :)

It'll probably just sit in the garage until I t to it some more :) which reminds me that the tender goes on this weekend!

-VanDy

I rarely ride it in town! You'd never see it. The plus to me having it, is that you could come ride it when you wanted too...

Man, I cant believe you're selling the Duc. If you need storage space/maintenance/random rides to keep her tiptop, let me know - I'd be happy to stable her next to mine and the wifes :D If not, GLWS!

For those interested, this bike sounds awesome and looks just as good - bump for a great guy!

Man, I cant believe you're selling the Duc. If you need storage space/maintenance/random rides to keep her tiptop, let me know - I'd be happy to stable her next to mine and the wifes :D If not, GLWS!

For those interested, this bike sounds awesome and looks just as good - bump for a great guy!

Thanks buddy, she's nice and cozy right now! I'll most likely take the ad down later and keep her til I can't ride anymore due to age lol

-VanDy