Reds Choke Another One

ScubaCinci

I'm a huge Reds fan and they always let me down when they are close. I remember going to the 1990 World Series to watch them and want to do it again someday before I die! :lol:

They are not a "clutch" team anymore it seems. Striking out at last bat to lose when you are this far is unacceptable. You have to atleast get the bat on the ball and go out running if you are the deciding factor if your team moves on. I was pissed!

• Upvote 1

I hate Cincinnati

That is all

After 6 years in that shit hole, I can go on and on about how awful it is. Don't even get me started on the expanded Tri-State area, I will get so far off on a tangent I won't even know what the hell I got started with :lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm a huge Reds fan and they always let me down when they are close. I remember going to the 1990 World Series to watch them and want to do it again someday before I die! :lol:

They are not a "clutch" team anymore it seems. Striking out at last bat to lose when you are this far is unacceptable. You have to atleast get the bat on the ball and go out running if you are the deciding factor if your team moves on. I was pissed!

They definitely need to get some bats for next year and drop the strikeouts (i.e. Stubbs).