Greetings!

hasafraker

I signed up and was going to do this and one of the many distractions that we deal with jumped up and pulled me away.

I live in Ravenna, I've been riding the better part of 20yrs. Currently my primary ride is a 02 BMW K1200RS and my misbehavin ride is a 09 Ducati Monster 696.

I don't seem to get nearly as much saddle time as I'd like but who does? ;) I ride to work as often as I can, managed 3 days this week! :D

I live down the street from DucRx who serviced the Beemer when I got it. I can't say enough good about him. I will put it like this, if you have wanted to try taking your ride to him, you will NEVER regret it, he's good people, and takes care of your bike like it's his.

Hope to see everyone around, I will try not to be a stranger, always seems like something other than the stuff I want to do needs my attention lol.

Just in case anybody is interested, the BMW dealer in Aurora is having an Open House today, pretty sure they will be grillin and standing around swappin stories etc. Good people. I'm gonna drop by there mid-day ish so if you see me and my Black K1200RS feel free to say hey :D

Edited by hasafraker
correction