walking dead

snot

his reaction is what I meant as unreal. also the addition of her ghost to the already complex sequence of events.

quoting myself is fun

finally the lori ghost is playing out some. still not my favorite conflict.

last episode was uneventfull.

they better make up for it. get on with the war already.

and wheres the black dude/son from episode 1!

...and wheres the black dude/son from episode 1!

he got bit by his Mom. Morgan said he still couldn't shoot, and Duane got bit.

Then he had to shoot them both, and he went crazy.

During the time Morgan has been absent from the series, him and Duane lived around King County the whole year. One day while clearing a store, Duane was bitten by his own undead mother, and Morgan is finally forced to shoot her. After Duane's death, Morgan started to lose his sanity, believing he has the mission to clear all the walkers from town, he started to set traps and wrote down name of people he knew that turned and then were put down by his own traps.
Edited by ReconRat

I know it would take away from the story and drama but am I the only one that had the first thought of moving everyone out of the prison and into town and expanding the protection much like Woodbury is

I know it would take away from the story and drama but am I the only one that had the first thought of moving everyone out of the prison and into town and expanding the protection much like Woodbury is

That town would be impossible to defend. You would eventually get boxed in to one or two buildings. It would make for great drama/action, but it wouldn't be a smart move.

I know it's just a tv series based on a comic book, but it's details like this that make me hate most shows on television:

1. Takes two seasons for Rick and all in tow, to adventure away from his hometown, only to end up at a prison, that no one even knew existed.

2. Only takes the first ten minutes on one episode to return to said hometown.

3. Then, takes even less time to return to where it took two seasons to get to!

4. And finally, the Hyuandai gets amazing gas mileage!

Thought the exact same. Seems like a really good setup and just check the traps everyday. Also would lighten the mood other than being trapped in a jail all the time.

I know it's just a tv series based on a comic book, but it's details like this that make me hate most shows on television:

1. Takes two seasons for Rick and all in tow, to adventure away from his hometown, only to end up at a prison, that no one even knew existed.

4. And finally, the Hyuandai gets amazing gas mileage!

Yeah on the someone should have known the prison was there. I don't have a full grasp on how far they are saying it was from the hometown, up to Atlanta, then how far they wandered and ended up finding the prison. For it to make sense(which of course it doesn't, it's a tv show), it would all have to be within 50 miles or so.

And for number 4, in a zombie over ran world, who the fuck would take a Hyundai? :eek:

Thought the exact same. Seems like a really good setup and just check the traps everyday. Also would lighten the mood other than being trapped in a jail all the time.

I would have thought first thing once in the prison was to close any holes in the outside fencing/walls and 100% clear the interior of walkers. Then, use that perfect double fence exterior to draw in the walkers for simple and safe through fence head spearings. Clean up, repeat.

Yeah, too much thought in to a tv series. :p

I am not sure why some zombies seem to have a more motor skills then others. When the car was stuck in the mud on the side of the freeway, the zombies were clawing at the doors and windows. Some zombies you can just walk right by and it is like they don't even notice the show characters.

I would have thought first thing once in the prison was to close any holes in the outside fencing/walls and 100% clear the interior of walkers. Then, use that perfect double fence exterior to draw in the walkers for simple and safe through fence head spearings. Clean up, repeat.

Yeah, too much thought in to a tv series. :p

Should have piled them into the double fence area. No one would be coming threw that fence.

Yeah, that aggravated me too. WTF? Based on the traveling they did in the first 2 seasons the group shouldn't even be in Georgia, let alone within proximity to Rick's home town.

Not to mention the fact that Rick was a cop, he most certainly would know about a prison near the town he worked in.

And wouldn't it be more logical to establish your camp in the town you are intimately familiar with than in some strange locale? You'd know every building, street, alley, hiding spot, as well as the places likely to have tools, supplies, weapons, etc. that you could access.

Also, why is that very few of the people who are out on their own are in possession of guns? With guns as pervasive as they are in America, even a non gun owner could pretty easily acquire one simply by going house to house after the initial wave of people died. In this case we are 3 years in to an epidemic and these idiots (like the hitchhiker) are still wandering around with no gun?