Selling a few 2 long guns and 2 hand guns

zx3vfr

Um, bullshit. I offered to have Gump come pick them up to expedite the transaction. After people here vouched for me, you texted me and asked if I was still interested in the original deal.

True. Thank you. Its nice to see someone here with common sense. :cheers:

No sir you are the one spewing bullshit.

Bottom line is, I was the one the make the ultimate decision in this deal. I did not feel comfortable with the way you wanted proceed. Then you go call me out on the internet. Oh you're so big and tough.

The kind of work/business I am in, I cannot afford to end up on the 10pm news. end of story.

:lol: ok dude. Whatever.

I didn't call you out, just stated the truth as it actually went down. People here know me and know I'm an honest person.

You're obviously shady anyway. Who tries to sell a gun without posting pics? Afraid someone might recognize them?

Good luck selling anything else on OhioRiders.

I didn't call you out, just stated the truth as it actually went down. People here know me and know I'm an honest person.

You're obviously shady anyway. Who tries to sell a gun without posting pics? Afraid someone might recognize them?

I would have sent you pictures if you would have met me in person.

Brian knows me, knows who I am and knows my family.

Bottom line again, I was not comfortable with the deal so I said screw it, not worth doing this. 400 dollars is not worth time in prison if someone were to be watching this thread.

Even if you did send me your ID I still would not know if it was actually you.

I would have sent you pictures if you would have met me in person.

Brian knows me, knows who I am and knows my family.

Bottom line again, I was not comfortable with the deal so I said screw it, not worth doing this. 400 dollars is not worth time in prison if someone were to be watching this thread.

Even if you did send me your ID I still would not know if it was actually you.

What does that have to do with anything, and nothing illegal was going down? :confused: Understand you were not comfortable with the deal, but this isn't like you were selling an RPG or fully automatic weapons......just sayin. And holy shit you are paranoid.

^^^

This!

IMO this sounds like a shady deal from a shady seller. A legit seller would have had no problems posting pics UNLESS something was not right with the firearms or they were stolen.

• Upvote 1

I offered to meet him. He declined, rather outright ignored my request to meet.. It was against my better judgment to do the deal he wanted. I really disregard what other people, even Brian had to say he was a good guy to work with, but I gave to watch out for number 1.

I'm not sure what the hell happened but obviously there were some issues. Normally the guy with the cash gets jumped by the guy with the guns. I'd of been the one taking a risk. Obviously I would have shown you my ID and you would have wrote a receipt for both of us sold to me. Meet in a well lit gun shop parking lot? What I did with the guns after would not be your concern. It was my money buying them. I'm not sure how a transaction like that can be difficult. People make private transactions concerning guns too frigging complicated.

and i'll attempt to close the door mostly and stake my rep around here on the fact it was more an unnecessary fear of unknowing the legality of such a transaction from the OP who I sort of know.

Had I known any of this, I would have straight bought the guns from him and re-sold them to max without an issue

• Upvote 2

So because this max power bafoon gets pissed because he is the one acting shady using a middle man and refuses to meet me, he calls me a thief. Wow... Why don't you just call the cops on me if you really thought these were "hot"...

Whats a Bafoon? :wtf:

Why you keep calling me mean names? I hurted your feelers, huh?

funny-cat-pictures-dun-cwy-i-sowwy.jpg

You can stop being a woman any time now.

BTW, I never called you a thief. Just said you are shady in that you wouldn't post pics and acted so weird. Shady is as shady does.

Edited by max power