Ducati 695 $2500!!!

vw151

Guys, this bike belongs to Will, former ducati wrench at ducati indy. He says the price is low because it is actually due for some service. I actually tried to talk him out of selling the bike because it is cool and I think $2500 is a steal for this thing. Anyway, he wants to sell so check it out.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3342917432.html

Will's a friend of mine so here's a decent pics of the bike as well.

615880_370492576369316_905925493_o.jpg

Edited by vw151

ask him if he wants to trade for a 600RR race bike :p

Guys, click on the CL ad and contact him with questions. He really wants to sell, I urged him not to but its what he wants to do so I'm just trying to help. I agree, it's a steal. I've seen him on this bike at putnam the last 2 years on and off as he would help out with the days since he used to work for Ducati Indy. This is the last, and best looking IMO, of the classic dual swing arm monsters.

Wait....a Ducati wrench, sellling a Ducati that needs wrenching????

He doesn't work there anymore so he isn't in the shop with access to all the tools and Matt errr I guess just all the tools ;) I think he's just ready to try something else. I dont' get it either, if it was me I'd set the price at $3500 at a minimum and if no one buys it then I'd just keep it and do the maintenance. The bike is pretty.

God, it even comes with $300 worth of pit bull stands and is has a PC3 dyno tune!!! Someone buy this please. I just can't. Isaac is right, belts and valves are no big deal and the mileage on this motor is not bad at all for a 2V air cooled ducati motor.

Edited by vw151

God, it even comes with $300 worth of pit bull stands and is has a PC3 dyno tune!!! Someone buy this please. I just can't. Isaac is right, belts and valves are no big deal and the mileage on this motor is not bad at all for a 2V air cooled ducati motor.

stop with your temptation , or i might not fix my motorcycle.

Jesus.. Tempting!

Well better go talk to the bank (wife) :)

If you are patient I'd be willing to bring it back from Indy next time I'm there, just throw in a bit of gas money. This would probably be weekend after this one.