cheap AR advice

Bad324

I have a friend of a friend offering to sell me his cheap AR with 2 mags, 2 boxes of ammo and a case for $700.

I know very little about AR's but am more comfortable starting with a cheap already built one and he says its half Smith and Wesson and half Olympic Arms gun.

1) does this sound like a decent deal?

2) does anyone have a cheap AR or M&P 15 they want to get rid of for less than $700 :D

Brian if you are finally ready to buy one, call me at Delta today. I'll be there 2-7 you may be surprised at what I can do for you on a new one. We have some awesome lowers coming next week including the zombie lowers. I could build you a new one for that price and it would be quality

Depends how big "two boxes of ammo" are.

Wouldn't matter. Lets be real here, who else has a Midget built AR? That's right NOONES!

You can't top that, a Midget Built Zombie AR. He'd be like Willy Wonka and the gun factory with an Ompa Loopa building him a gun. Don't even try an top that because you CAN'T! We should charge extra for that.

Brian if you are finally ready to buy one, call me at Delta today. I'll be there 2-7 you may be surprised at what I can do for you on a new one. We have some awesome lowers coming next week including the zombie lowers. I could build you a new one for that price and it would be quality

I'll try to remember to give you a call on my way home from the office then as this intrigues me. I am cheap fo sho and the frequency that I think I'm going to use it makes me even cheaper :lol:

btw...it is an S&W upper and he is firm on his price

If you want to look at more over priced junk this weekend go to the berea gun show. Have that guy take his gun there asking $700 He will fit right in with the rest of the guys asking $200 to much for there guns.

:lol:

when I told him I had to think about it because I was advised I could get a better deal he said no problem and if I changed my mind to let him know before Saturday because he is taking it there. This is precisely why I've only been to one gun show, everyone tells me how overpriced things are

USED are over priced at the shows. I got a smoking deal on my rock river NEW at a show. And not every new gun is a great deal you have to know which stands to go to for the best deals. I am going sunday to the show to buy some ammo from snake river they have great deals on ammo and sights.

You will for sure be hearing from me when I am ready. :cool:

You will for sure be hearing from me when I am ready. :cool:

And you won't regret it. The sooner the better though, prices keep going up and wait times keep getting longer. We have 40 lowers coming next week that we've been waiting on for months. When they are gone it could be months again.

And you won't regret it. The sooner the better though, prices keep going up and wait times keep getting longer. We have 40 lowers coming next week that we've been waiting on for months. When they are gone it could be months again.

Duly noted.......

About time lol. These took longer then my tax stamp lol.

Waint on PSA to have another sale, I will be ordering 2 of them.