Halloween Costumes

Unk Greg

The boys at work confirm this story....local bar had a costume contest. AND the winner is....drum roll please....mizz Avatar! Please step up and collect your prize young lady. Fashioned her costume...or rather her idea after the native residents on that planet.....the key word here would be "Native"....One guy said, she didn't have the body to pull it off.....well maybe, having seen the cell phone pics....but (no pun intended) I give her points (of uh, no pun meant again) as it was pretty brave to enter a costume contest when your costume was wearing a thong and a lot of blue body paint!!! Other fellas said the dance floor was a center of activity for other females booby flashing...and one mentioned leaving and while in the pkg lot...a full frontal nudity.....only draw back was a 300 lb. boyfriend keeping anyone from smudging paint....

Uhmmm, I clearing my calendar for New Year' s Eve for this bar...a low holiday like Holloween vs New Year's Eve...should definitely be worth the trip!!!!

No I ain't telling where.

I could see a problem with the twister costume. I know that my friends at least, are assholes and would yell "right foot red!" And kick me directly in the nuts.

That's the first thing I told him, everyone fortunately was good about it and he really didn't get ball tapped too much.. I suggest putting a "hand only" logo on it..

heck im a geek i'll post up too...

My version of Ezio Auditore from Assassins Creed Brotherhood, it is his Armor of Brutus.

I still need a set of good period boots. but its a work in progress

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=16712

Love me some assassins creed!

Is that iron mans mask up there?