Never discuss your finances with anyone....

2fat2fly

Keeping cash in your house is always a gamble. Cash just can't be tracked. Can't prove it was taken either.

You have to find a really good hiding place if you're going to hide anything...

Now my wheels are turning as to where I'd hide stuff :-p

Wait. I think may have found another clue...

"It was about 12:45 a.m. She had gone to get her boyfriend a glass of Mountain Dew while her 4-year-old son got ready for bed ..... For a few moments, Harvey, 19, didn’t move."

Basic math would suggest she's an early learner. Too bad she didn't finish the classes on common sense.

If you consider having "$2000 saved in your house" as talking about your finances... then you might be a ______ .

Going to have to agree with this along with the posts below about cash in the house.

Friend in middle school had his house burn to the ground, they owned a HUGE junk yard, naturally cash was all over the house along with guns, drugs, etc. Lost it all, insurance ain't covering that stuff lol.

And yes, if talking about 2,000 being finances you might be from marion and be having kids at 14.5yrs old. Good job, you win at life.