Nathan Ross's 2007 TBSS Dyno Tune.

DTM Brian

Considering a stock SS is about 400 at the crank, he's got lots of mods done. He's boosting obviously, so I'm fairly certain the bottom end is forged. Throw in the usual supports for boost, like rods, pistons, heads, intake, fuel supply upgrades, turbo/supercharger, intercooler. Then you have to have the driveline upgraded to support that.

He has a lot of stuff done I'd say.

Pretty sure I can use that same dyno again to tune yours.

Then we probably need to talk again. I picked up some f-body LS fans I need to get installed and get the ECU patched to run them so either way I'm going to need to hook up with ya again.

Why would someone want that much HP in a SUV? They a rich guy that gets bored?

Because it's a great sleeper car. Nobody expects a little TBSS to just stomp all over you. I know because I have one and beat a number of silly little Mustang owners.

Oh, I think its cool, but I guess I think of high hp numbers in more aerodynamic vehicles like a car.

...and I'm guessing this is young Nates that I ridden with in Coshocton and met me at Iron Pony in 2008? I would shit myself seeing an SUV hammer it on the street with those numbers. Surprised as hell. Probably a blast to see others reactions in their fast cars...:lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

Oh, I think its cool, but I guess I think of high hp numbers in more aerodynamic vehicles like a car.

...and I'm guessing this is young Nates that I ridden with in Coshocton and met me at Iron Pony in 2008? I would shit myself seeing an SUV hammer it ok the street with those numbers. Surprised as hell. Probably a blast to see others reactions in their fast cars...:lol:

Yes.

There is a gay pride rainbow sticker in the back window. If you see it race it.

sleeper cars are fun, but I prefer they look like pieces of shit to be true sleepers.

A guy who lived down the street from me in college had all sorts of stuff done to his older Taurus SHO.

The Yamaha V6 it had was horribly unreliable, but it was cool when it ran. Plus some people know jack-shit about cars... I lived with a guy whose daddy bought him a (then) new Mustang convertible that he thought was fast as hell. I pointed out that it had the same 4.0 liter V6 that was in the Explorer he had recently wrecked. He looked at me like I had 2 heads.

Anyway, that old beater SHO would DESTROY the V6 mustang in a drag race. This irritated my roommate to no end, and I'm sitting here laughing just remembering how funny it was.