Red GMC Jimmy

DreamNofR1

Okay, this has been bugging me for a while now ever since I moved into the neighborhood around the corner from this guy. Who here has a red GMC Jimmy (maybe a late 90's, early 2000's model) that lives in a neighborhood off of Lazelle Rd. with a huge OhioRiders sticker across the back?

Every time I go by there, no one has been outside and I'm not about to be the creeper that goes up to your door and is like, oh hai, I'm a fellow ohiorider, lol. And yes, after meeting people especially like midget Todd, maybe it was best that I don't meet any others.

Kidding! I've met some good guys through here and just wanted the dude with the Jimmy to know that there's a neighbor that loves to ride anytime.

Sounds like Bornsinner. I know he had a Toyota FJ at one point also.
There's actually a black FJ with a monster sticker that sits right next to the jimmy, so that's probably him

Be careful he will RAPE you. Ina sorta nice, soft way that will make you want to come back for more.... :eek:

:lol: you must be new here.

Is Whitey a Monster sales rep now?

Dude, I know you're kidding. I know this whole thread is kind of weird but I just wanted to see since it's been over a year now and I've never seen anyone outside of the house. So I might have been bored at work last night and wanted to start a useless thread :shortbus:

• Upvote 1

Kidding! I've met some good guys through here and just wanted the dude with the Jimmy to know that there's a neighbor that loves to ride anytime.

Really, where are the good guys at. I've already met some...well...very interesting guys on here. Makes me scared to meet some more. :p

I also would be surprised if there's anyone on here who lives in my apartment complex. There's quite a few bikes in there and if they arent on here, well they should be.

Yeah, they can be a little odd around here but I've got friends with bikes that always make excuses why they can't ride. But when you get what, 14 or 15 guys out the other week on a Thursday morning to ride all day....they are okay in my book :cheers:

Yeah, they can be a little odd around here but I've got friends with bikes that always make excuses why they can't ride. But when you get what, 14 or 15 guys out the other week on a Thursday morning to ride all day....they are okay in my book :cheers:

Yea I want to get out and ride more but I work 2 jobs. That makes it pretty difficult. I do know that next year, I'll take the class and then I'll be riding to work and riding every chance I get.