Bike- wrenching/maintenance/miss being at the track- fest - NEoh edition

jbot

I has a sad...turns out I have a job for work on Friday/Saturday. I haven't gotten the details yet but hoping I can work it out so I get the job done Friday and all I am doing is travelling on Saturday.

I'll catch the 6am flight back and hopefully can still make it for some of the festivities.

I may actually have something to do at this event. Got a lightened rear rotor I'd like to swap onto my rear, but may just wait until I switch tires. Thing is I have 2 track days planned before I would even consider swapping tires and really want to get this done first.

Probably just pull it off and toss it in the car with me, F it, I need to get the bike out and change the oil and filter anyways for the days coming up.

I still plan to be there lending a hand, but won't be doing anything with my forks. Our fridge shit the bed Wednesday so I tapped into the fun money for that. Ugh. Will still be there for ghey humor, HJs and to shoot DNA all over John's back.

I still plan to be there lending a hand, but won't be doing anything with my forks. Our fridge shit the bed Wednesday so I tapped into the fun money for that. Ugh. Will still be there for ghey humor, HJs and to shoot DNA all over John's back.

Wait, I was told there would be facials here. If this is not correct someone tell me before I drive 2.5 hours just to have hot loads of spunk on my back only.

I may actually have something to do at this event. Got a lightened rear rotor I'd like to swap onto my rear, but may just wait until I switch tires. Thing is I have 2 track days planned before I would even consider swapping tires and really want to get this done first.

Probably just pull it off and toss it in the car with me, F it, I need to get the bike out and change the oil and filter anyways for the days coming up.

Say the word and the No-Mar can come play as well.

Thanks Marty, I knew I could count on you. I don't think I am bringing the wife, we ended up at the bar last night with Murse until like 1030pm, maybe later, and I got shitfaced. Probably pay for a spa day for the wife or something to make up while I go and get anally violated.

But for reals, probably no wife, just rocking the beater up and back for the day and grabbing a new toy from Craiggypoo while I am there.

Is RVT and R1Ilovecockinmyass, coming? I miss those two.