Bike- wrenching/maintenance/miss being at the track- fest - NEoh edition

jbot

I'm going to text Cox abotu this too, gosh knows we won't have enough cocks there, so Cox better come too.

I'd def like to make it, especially if we are playing with each others meats on the grill. I have nothing I'd bring my bike up from Cbus to do, but I can wrench and drink with the best of them.

Is R1gheykid coming? And where has RVTbuttsexxer been lately too?

if anyone gives a shit, I'm fine with either date. I only have 1 scheduled exam this semester (2 additional take-home exams, and my research paper), but that's on 12/13, so by the 15th, I'll either be totally fucking done with law school, or frantically trying to finish said research paper so I can graduate...

Either way, I should theoretically be available to spend some time drinking and bullshitting, even if I don't have anything major to work on.

I'm here, John. You don't have to worry yourself.

As for the date, I just learned this morning that I have to be in Cinci the weekend of the 15th, not to mention that my bday week. :(

So if I were going to pick a date it'd be the 22nd.

Just to muck up the plans but Jan 25 is CW IMot Show is in Cleveland Jan 25th. Any thoughts to doing it Sat. night after going to the show?

As for the wrenching:

Sag = yes, I could be up for that.

Tires = anyone able to change out a tire (pull the wheel off the bike and change the tire)?

Edited by Revelstoker

Yeah, I want to make this too. Nov is out, and Dec, with holidays, it'd have to be middle Dec. and very limited just being so busy. But I do have several open weekends so Dec and on can work.

I know we want to throw on in Cbus in late winter too, Cox lives 5 mins from me, Murse is close, etc. I will post on that AFTER this one is over.

Dang this brings back memories of the car days, we had monthly mod meets, wow.

pending on the date i could maybe hold this at my garage.

i gotta see about my work schedule.

i work alot of saturdays in the near future.

Hoblick, if you'd be willing to host the cbus event, that would be cool. That will be a separate event that can be done some time after this one. Maybe you could get with madcat to arrange something. I do want to point out that we're trying to keep this in the spirit of track day/racing groups so we probably won't be looking to charge anyone for any work done during the little party. I know you have a biz to run so I want to make sure you're ok with that. We don't want to impose on you in any way.

Regarding the date:

The idea of doing it after the bike show is a neat idea... I just don't want to push it out too far. But it seems like some are available for the 15 and some are available the following weekend. If every one will be available around the bike show, we can just do it then since you'll be up here for the bike show anyway (and you won't have to get a hotel if you're far away). What do you think? Is it too far away or will that weekend work for everyone better or stick to one of the two original dates? Personally, I'd lean towards dec 15 just cause I think the 22nd is gonna mess everyone up due to holiday, they just don't know it yet. But I also want to pick the date that everyone can make it to.

I'll be heading South for the 22nd, so either the 15th or 25th would be good for me. Missed out on the show last year, hopefully have time to check it out.

Most of us will probably be doing x-mas with the family on the 25th, Christmas is usually held on that day. ;)

Not sure what your religious views are. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.