Car Accidents Video

OsuMj

Ok... am I the only person that looks left' date=' right, left again before walking across a parking lot, let alone onto a fucking street?

:wtf:[/quote']

That crazy bitch just walked away from that squad that about flattened her ass 6ft into the ground and acted cool about it. That or she had such a log turtling out she was trying to get to the john.

I don't think the moral of the story should be to slow down, its understand simple physics of traction. You can't cut the wheel 90* at full speed or rock the car side to side under panic braking/acceleration. Most of those were somebody cutting over way too much and then over correcting and going into oncoming traffic. IRL has better physics engines then need for speed, you can't do that shit

I don't think the moral of the story should be to slow down, its understand simple physics of traction. You can't cut the wheel 90* at full speed or rock the car side to side under panic braking/acceleration. Most of those were somebody cutting over way too much and then over correcting and going into oncoming traffic. IRL has better physics engines then need for speed, you can't do that shit

Here, let me help -

"General population, please grasp the physics of traction."

hmmm, seems too much, let me try again -

"General population, please learn how to drive better."

hmmm, still alot of people on the road that can't drive very well

"General population, please slow down? "

maybe.

:p

I've heard that in Russia you are effectively guilty unless proven innocent if you hit someone in your car. Accidents are much more prevalent because lane discipline is non-existent (a lot of roads don't even have individual lanes marked - cars just run 2 or 3 abreast, even if that means driving in the oncoming lane). Crosswalks are ignored. Some intersections don't have a clear priority, just a 4-way "yield" (yellow diamond sign with white border) and some people just don't slow down for them. Right-of-way goes to the drive5 who is most bold, and there are waaay too many videos out there of drivers crashing at triple-digit speeds in built-up areas.

Also, the built quality of cars is lower for domestic Russian brands and some cars/trucks simply disintegrate upon impact flinging occupants into the road.

Given that accidents are so common, blame is almost automatic, investigating true fault is unlikely unless it's a fatal... Cheap ebay cameras are the order of business. I have seen about a dozen accidents filmed from 2, 3 or 4 different camera angle from different cars having dashcams.