Voting on weed

ScubaCinci

Fuck a duck, I had tapped out a great reply on my phone but the goddam internets ate it.

Basically, I called you an ignorant fucktard because you shit-talked a man who had accomplished more by age 30 than most of us could hope for. Carl sagan was a genius, scientist, author, astronomer and embassadorof science.

Sorry I hurt your butt. I officially recant my statement and pronounce you no longer a fucktard.

I'll forget your thinly veiled threat, I advise you do the same.

• Upvote 1

Why would you call anyone a Fucktard. Then do it with a picture of themselves. In my world you call somebody a Fucktard it means you want something. Don't call the wrong guy a Fucktard! Again I never attacked him nor was I ever out of line. I was civil the entire thread. Sorry he crossed the line not me. He gets what he deserves. The sound of footsteps............

Look at my sig first then calm the fuck down. Like Pauly said you are the poster child of why smoking marijauna can be a good thing.

Fuck a duck, I had tapped out a great reply on my phone but the goddam internets ate it.

Basically, I called you an ignorant fucktard because you shit-talked a man who had accomplished more by age 30 than most of us could hope for. Carl sagan was a genius, scientist, author, astronomer and embassadorof science.

Sorry I hurt your butt. I officially recant my statement and pronounce you no longer a fucktard.

I'll forget your thinly veiled threat, I advise you do the same.

Send me a pm maybe we can do lunch.

glad this worked out...

some rep for CSC, i remember when you came in here and overreacted at something ol sambusa said...

.....you've grown up so fast......(i promised myself I wouldn't cry)

This thread is chock full 'o fucktards!

I'll drop my opinion here. Weed good. Sugar bad. Neither criminal.

Legalize it, then no one can afford it and the do-gooders have nothing to worry about.

Now, line up. Every one of you gets a free punch in the face!

Rage on, shitballs!

:lol:

Edited by max power
  • Upvote 1

Part of me wants to ask the LE on the site if they every deal with people who commit crimes to pay for a weed habit (as opposed to meth, cocaine, crack, heroin etc)?

Part of me wants to stay out for fear of someone tracking me down at the next meet. :missing: